Under the Desk ;)

WARNING THERE IS SMUT IN THIS CHAPTER

"Marinette, you're going to be late, wake up!!!" Tikki yells in her owner's ear for what seems like the 100th time that morning.

"ADRIEN!" Mari jumps out of bed and tries to get ready as fast as possible. Today is a very important today and she needs to look her best.

When she finishes getting ready she looks in the mirror one last time before she checks the time on her phone. She immediately panics, realizing she has exactly three minutes before school starts. She grabs some pastries and a few extra croissants for Adrien and runs out the door.

Scene change to school:

Adrien nervously bounces his knee in his seat. Where is she? He wonders as he glances at the clock yet again. Adrien knew today was going to be a good day, not only because of his princess but because Lila is absent which meant they had one more day until they would have to deal with her wrath.

Just before the teacher stood up Marinette burst into the room.

The fit:

Adrien is totally speechless, the only thought in his mind is wow

Adrien is totally speechless, the only thought in his mind is wow. Mari blushes realizing he is staring at her with an awestruck expression on his face.

"There you are Marinette, I was just about to start class. Please take your seat." The teacher gestures towards the empty space next to Alya.

"Damn girl you're looking fineeeee!" Alya whisper-shouts as Mari takes her seat. Adrien turns around with a wide smirk on his face "agreed." He takes her hand gently and brings it to his lips to kiss the back like a gentleman.

Mari can't help but squeal a little and tries to cover the bottom half of her face with her spare hand to conceal her blush. He simply makes intense eye contact with her and winks before turning back to the board.

The bell finally rings and Adrien practically leaps out of his chair immediately. He bows over dramatically offering his hand to Marinette who giggles a little before placing hers in his and letting him gently pull her to stand. She gives him a fake curtsy which makes him smile. (Talk about matching each other's energyyyyyy!!!)