二十一

Take my hand
Take my whole life too
For I can't help
falling in love with you
Like a river flows
Surely to the sea
Darling, so it goes
Some things are meant to be

- Can't Help Falling In Love by Elvis Presley

"So," Doyoung started awkwardly as he looked at Taeyong and Jaehyun sitting across from him.

They had just finished breakfast and were now ready to talk.

"Doyoung, we're just going to be blunt about it. We both like you, and we want you to be our boyfriend." Jaehyun said as he took hold of one of Doyoung's hands.

He kissed the top of it and the older blushed as he looked away.

"So, what do you say?" Taeyong asked as he smiled at the younger male.

Doyoung had a fleeting moment of concern as he thought about his last relationship.

He knew that he really loved the two leaders that were confessing right in front of him, but something at the back of his mind told him it was risky to accept.

If this relationship ended up like his last one, it would be devastating. Not only to the three of them, but also to the rest of Neo Tech.

Doyoung hadn't been here for anywhere near as long as Taeyong or Jaehyun had, but he cared deeply about all sixteen of the other members.

If a possible failed relationship ruined the beautifully comfortable atmosphere they had all built together, Doyoung would never forgive himself.

Taeyong and Jaehyun noticed how silent the ex-spy had suddenly gone, and they became worried.

"Is there something wrong? If you need more time to think it's fine Doyoung." Taeyong said with a sincere tone.

The last thing either of them wanted to do was pressure Doyoung into thinking he had to accept.

However, their worries subsided quickly as Doyoung shook his head.

"I don't need anymore time. I've run away too many times already, it's time I just tell you two. I think you two already know, but yes." Doyoung said with a soft smile on his face.

"Yes, I accept. I want to be your boyfriend too."

The male might have a lot of worries about things that could go wrong, but these two were important men were important to him.

Too important that he would just let them go without getting to tell them how he felt as well.

Jaehyun and Taeyong both burst into wide smiles as they pulled Doyoung into their arms again.

Doyoung giggled as they showered him with small kisses on his face and neck.

"You have no idea how stressed we were these past two weeks when you were ignoring us." Taeyong said as he buried his face into Doyoung's shoulder.

"We thought that you regretted that night." Jaehyun continued as he gave the older male a soft peck on the lips.

Doyoung felt a little guilty as he thought about his behavior.

He really never even considered what the couple was feeling once he suddenly started avoiding them. Or that maybe they wanted to talk to him about that night.