Geochin sumgyeori  mora
chin jarie noin
Yuhogi neomchineun
seongjwae moin
Nollan nunbicheul bwabwa
Royal royal
catch that royal

Umjingnyeo du bari bari
Hollin deut iri jeori
Jidokan narakkkaji
Nareul deonjyeo stay

- CHECKMATE by The Boyz

"Ah, he's gone to the bathroom. Perfect." Alex grinned widely as he leaned forward on the table.

"What do you mean?" Doyoung asked, a slight hint of worry visible since Alex was always so unpredictable in his plans.

The Park mafia leader snapped his fingers and suddenly Doyoung widened his eyes as Ten and Jaemin were dragged inside the room by two burly guards.

Alex chuckled after seeing Doyoung's reaction and stood up. "It seems you and your friends underestimated me Doyoung."

He pouted as he pulled out a knife. "I don't like that."

"Fortunately, one of my trusty men have already tampered with Jaehyun's earpiece so he can't hear this conversation."

"And don't act surprised that I know, the Park mafia has survived with one leader so long for a reason."

He walked over to where Doyoung was sitting and pressed the tip of the knife against his earpiece.

"Take it off."

Doyoung sighed and removed the device, setting it on the table as Alex skipped over to Ten and Jaemin.

"Newcomers! I always like meeting people, too bad this had to be the situation. Now I'm assuming that you two are also part of the famed Neo Tech, so I'll need your earpieces off too."

Ten and Jaemin looked at each other while Alex stared at them with expectant eyes. "Go ahead, we don't have much time before the other guy gets back."

The guards released their grip on the two males as they removed the earpieces and set it on the table.

Alex clasped his hands together happily. "Great! Now that that's figured out, let's go!"

He spun around on the heel of his shoe and started walking towards the door.

"What do you mean let's go?" Ten asked.

Alex turned around with a sigh. "Somewhere else, obviously. I have some business to discuss with Doyoung."

"Why can't we do it here?"

"Because there are obviously other people in Neo Tech listening, and don't bother denying. I know your driver has a lackey that are trying to protect you three."

Doyoung clenched his teeth.

"I have men dealing with them. Either that or they've left, I don't know. As for Jaehyun, well, I doubt he'll come out in time but there are people blocking the bathroom door."

"But don't worry, once we're gone they'll leave too."

Doyoung glared at the man in front of him. He was currently tied up in a chair in an abandoned building.