Louder than bombs Ibreak (ah)
Ssodajineun apeumdeul (ah)
Nega jieotdeon geu pyojeongi
Geu pyojeongi aniran
geol an geuttaebuteo
Louder than bombs I break
(Oh, oh, oh)

- Louder Than Bombs by BTS

January 6th, 10:00 AM
N Culture Official HeadQuarters

"Good morning sir."

Doyoung nodded to the young spy trainee and headed to his office. The atmosphere had seemed odder than usual recently, but he brushed it off.

January 6th, 10:30 AM
Dream Cafe

"Yes sir, I see them. Everything is in position. I'll start soon."

In a cafe across from N Culture, a man stood on the rooftop with a gun. He was setting it up and humming softly as he took a pair of binoculars.

He peered into the espionage office and looked around at the suspects.

"Poor things, don't know what's coming to them. Oh well." He said as he strapped his gloves and put his goggles on, waiting for his cue.

January 6th, 11:26 AM
N Culture Official HeadQuarters

Boom!

A series of shouts and guns being pulled out occurred as the building erupted into chaos.

Doyoung rushed out of his office while grabbing his gun, heading to the origin of the shooting.

He met with his two friends and partners, Kun and Taeil on the way.

"Doyoung! What should we do?" Taeil yelled as they ducked under desks and shot at the men in masks wreaking havoc on the building.

"Taeil hyung, you and Kun hyung go get as many non-trained residents out of the building ASAP!"

"I'll find Chenle and Jisung and we'll try and get things under control here!" He yelled as he rolled over behind an upturned couch to get a better aim.

Kun grimaced, and Taeil squeezed his hand as he led the younger out of shooting range.

Chenle was Kun's cousin and understandably he didn't want to put him at risk, the two were practically brothers.

But, Kun knew that Chenle and his boyfriend were very skilled spies, so he went with Taeil anyways.

"Chenle! Jisung! What's it look like?" Doyoung said through his earpiece he just managed to grab off a random desk.

"There's about four more men. Me and Jisung are on the second floor scoping out the place, be careful because I think the men are on your floor. We're heading down soon."

Doyoung gave them a confirmation that he understood and started creeping around his floor, looking for the alleged killers.

He spotted two and immediately shot both of them before they could turn around and see him.

He snuck down a hallway towards the chief of the division, Dai's office, wanting to make sure the man was out safely.

He shot down the third infiltrator and opened the door quickly, only to put his hands up.