I got ready and opened my door to leave and at the same time, Rozella came out of her room.

She was wearing some bomb ass clothes. She looked really hot and cute and if somebody didn't know her they would go for the former.

She turned around and Damn! That ass though.

As I was admiring her ass, I saw her looking back at me with an eyebrow raised. I quickly averted my gaze and stuttered like the fucking pussy Iam.

I. Never. Stutter.....then, why the fuck now?

••••••••••••••••••••••

When we reached the beautiful lake in the forest, Rozella started screaming for Zake to take her photo. I heard how he asked for her phone and she looked like a deer caught in some headlights. Instead the fucker took her photos from his mobile. She looked a little hesitant while posing and didn't pose too much, to which I understood her hesitation.

I went towards the car and took out the camera mom made me pack. It's mine, but I wanted her to use it and not feel uncomfortable with Zake.

I called Zake over and handed him the camera, to which I saw Rozella's face beam with happiness.

It felt good to be the reason behind her smile.

No, no, I can't..... I need to shut this fucker in my brain.

At 10 we decided to go to Mendhall lake and Everybody looked really excited.

Rozella took some photos there, everybody asked me to be in the photos but I didn't want to and I knew Rozella would be uncomfortable.

After staying there for 25 minutes and enjoying the calmness we went to our actual destination. The Beach.

Rozella excitedly got off the car and went out, I saw her close her eyes and she took a deep breath with happiness evident on her face by the wide smile she wore.

She looked at me looking at her and awkwardly smiled before picking up Alex and going with him.

The beach looked really calming with the sun shining brightly and the waves clashing and touching my feet. There is one room where all of us kept our bags, four bathrooms and four tents for all of us.

Rozella immediately removed her boots and walked barefoot on the sand. Alex, Maya and Zake following her.

"Don't go to far kids." Eric warned them.

Rozella just saluted at him, mimicking the action of military soldiers and marched away leaving Eric and Aria laughing.

I saw how Zake took Alex and Maya's picture with them on top of Rozella and Rozella wobbling, obviously not handling the weight.

She looked really carefree and happy right now, all relaxed.

Eric whispered in my ear,"Like what you see?"

"Firstly, back the fuck away, don't want you fucking touching me. Secondly, the fuck on you about?"

"Rozella, you're looking at her smiling like a fucking idiot."

Smiling? me? Fuck no!

Rolling my eyes, I stood up and went to unload the car and help maa.

••••••••••••••••

"Okay my turn Rozella, truth or dare?" Aria asked Rozella, who had Alex in her lap playing with her open hair and Maya beside her.

Even the kids love her.