"FUCK BRO." i yelled banging on the sink while crying.

i grabbed my phone, texting miree, thinking it might be the last text i ever sent to her.

my sisss🤞🏽🖤

i need you bro. why? what's wrong.
read 12:04 am

i can't do this shit no more.

i wanna be with them.

i need my mama, i need my grandma

i cried as i slid the razor across my whole arm.

making deeper cuts at my wrists, i grabbed my cough syrup and went downstairs to get the rest of the ingredients.

after making my lean, i ran back up to the bathroom while still crying.

i sat and drunk the whole entire cup down in like 4 gulps.

i pulled out my percs, about to pop all 8 of them at the same time, until my bathroom door burst open.

———

𝚃𝚎𝚣𝚑𝚊é 𝙰𝚖𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝚁𝚎𝚍𝚍 | 𝙼𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚎 ♕
12:03ᴘᴍ

𝚃𝚎𝚣𝚑𝚊é 𝙰𝚖𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝚁𝚎𝚍𝚍 | 𝙼𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚎 ♕12:03ᴘᴍ

my brooo🤞🏽🖤

i need you bro.
why? what's wrong
read 12:04 am

i got nervous at killa leaving me on read, making me think the possible worst.

i know i'm probably being extra rn but if my best friend need me i'm gon do whatever tf it takes to be there for him.

i know he wasn't going to respond to me, so i'm gonna pop up at his house cause now i'm worried.

as i was pulling into the driveway, i saw him going upstairs through the window looking like he was crying.

i parked up and got out the car, picking his lock on the door and running upstairs to his room.

as i burst through his bathroom connected into his room, i felt my heart shatter in pieces.

"KILLA STOP!" i yelled grabbing the bag of percs out his hand.

"what are you doing? what's wrong tell me what's wrong!" i started crying cause i seen him crying.