"My high school French's a little rusty— she's into Danny?" JJ asked and Piper laughed as she nodded her head.

"I guess so," she told her. "That's not going to end well."

JJ shook her head, letting out a heavy breath. "Not at all."

"Ah, my three favourite ladies," Alex appeared out of nowhere.

"You've got to stop doing that," Piper said with a little sigh as Alex leaned down and kissed her forehead.

"Do what?" He asked innocently and smooched Sam's cheek.

"Appear out of thin air," Sam responded instead and Piper nodded, throwing her hands up in the air.

"Exactly! Thank you!"

Alex laughed softly. "It's mysterious. Men love that. JJ, it's lovely to see you again."

JJ was smiling in amusement. "You too, Alex."

Alex frowned then as he climbed onto the stool that Ingrid had vacated earlier and wrapped his arm around the brunette, squeezing her tightly. "I just thought about how this might be the last night I get to see you."

He looked at Piper pointedly and she had to try really hard not to flip him off or glare at him. What could she do about it? It was literally out of her hands.

"Aw, don't say that," JJ responded. "If I'm ever in London, or if you're ever in New York, we'll go out for a drink or something."

"Or!" Alex held out his hand over his head like he had just had a mind blowing thought, his fingers fizzing out. "Big brain thought. I want your vocals on my next record. I'm thinking strings. An orchestra, maybe even a choir. Eleanor Rigby meets Bohemian Rhapsody... I have to go make a call!"

And with that, Alex jumped off his stool and rushed toward the doors. They watched him go... poof, just like that.

Piper let out a chuckle, her eyes wide in wonder. "Unbelievable."

"Is he always this spacey?" JJ asked and Sam snorted.

"He's a wizard in his own way," Sam explained, leaning her arms over the bar. "I really need a glass of wine. Pipes?"

"Red, please."

JJ let out a small cough, taking a small sip from her glass. "So, any plans for the summer?"

"Yeah, I've got press for the Black Widow film. It comes out in two months, so... and then, Don't Worry Darling, with Alex. But he's got his tour, so the release was pushed until earlier next year. It should clash with this film, actually..." Piper explained, grimacing a little. She hadn't realise just how busy she was going to be over the next year. 

JJ let out a soft whistle. "Wow, good luck with all of that, honestly. I don't think I'm gonna miss all that chaos."

"You're thinking of laying low?" Piper asked, accepting the glass of wine from Sam with a small, grateful smile.

"Yeah... I need a break. I wanna visit my family. I haven't seen my siblings in a while. And, you know, I have a wedding to plan."