Celebrating our new friend! Luffy's night out

"Introducing SOUL KING BROOK!"

The whole crowd was screaming chants of the singer's name.

"BROOK!"

"BROOK!"

"BROOK!"

Everyone was filled with excitement, it was their first concert together.

The singer came out and thanked the crowd for coming. "Thank you everyone for coming to my concert tonight!" The crowd responded with screams and shouts of excitement.

"Without any further distractions let's get started!"

Overall the concert was amazing everyone was respectful and sang along with Brook. It was time for the last song of the night; and Brook urged everyone to sing along with him. "Everyone this will be my last song of the night! I ask all of you to sing along with me!"

Before Brook sung the song, one of his managers went on stage a spoke to him. Brook nodded his head in agreement with the manager and made an announcement.

"We are looking for one person to come up on stage and sing with me!"

.
.
.

The whole crowd went wild. Everyone was screaming and jumping up, hoping to be picked.

Brook looked around looking for someone, until his eyes locked onto someone.
"May the girl with the straw hat, red button up shirt and denim shorts come up-?"

The whole crowd was in shock. Everyone's eyes immediately started searching for someone who matched the description.

"Luffy that's you!" Nami and Usopp exclaimed in unison.

"EHHH?! ME?!" Luffy was in Shock. But who could blame her? It was such an exciting feeling being noticed by your favorite musician.

Before Luffy started walking to the stage Usopp stopped her. "I'm responsible for you Luffy, you can't go alone."

"Come to the front of the stage with me! You'll see me from there!" Luffy then started pulling Usopp by the wrist to get to the stage.

Along the way Luffy got stares from everyone she passed by, everyone was either Jealous or attracted to her.

As she got to the front of the stage, she let Usopp's hand go and went up the stage to Brook.

"Yo-ho-ho-ho! Such a beautiful Lady!"

Luffy replied with a laugh to the compliment.

"May I see your panties?"

The whole crowd just stood blank. Even Zoro and Sanji, who were fighting again were surprised. The two of them looked on stage to see Luffy and Brook.

Luffy? When did she get here? Damn, I missed
my chance to be with her the whole time since I was fighting the cook ; Zoro thought.

Luffy had already started to unbutton her pants. She had thought the question was funny, with no real ill intentions.

Everyone, especially the group Luffy was with did a double take. HUHHHHH? Was Luffy really about to show her panties to Brook?!

"LUFFY NO!" Usopp shouted, trying to stop her. He started running to the stage but was stopped by security. "You have to let me go! That's my friend up there, I'll be in huge trouble if I don't stop her right now!"

The security guard could tell Usopp was genuinely worried, so he let him go up.
Usopp went up to stop Luffy just before the whole crowd could see everything.