Luffy goes missing?!

"Wait what do you mean she's not there?!" This was exactly what Usopp was worried about, he knew he shouldn't have left her alone.

"I looked in every stall! She's not there!" Vivi shouted worriedly.

"There's no way she would've left by herself unless she wasn't thinking straight!"

"Split up! Look for her! Ask around, she might've been seen with someone!" Zoro quickly took control over the situation.

Everyone followed his orders and went looking in search of Luffy. Please be okay...

Meanwhile...

"Uh excuse me I'd rather be alone for right now." The man said not caring to looking over to the girl who sat next to him.

"Nonsense! You're my friend we should always be together! Shishishi!" Luffy was talking with a slur she looked a bit red in the face, and was sweating a bit.

"Friend? What are you talking about?" The guy looked over to see a familiar face. "I didn't realize it before, but you're that girl! Who tried to show her panties at the concert!"

"I'm Luffy...d. Monkey..." Luffy could barely get a whole sentence out.

"Ugh you reek of alcohol! How many drinks did you have?!"

"Mmm...two"

"Two?! Only two?! How did you end up like this?!"

"You're the guy who...got dumped right?" Luffy asked changing the subject.

"...yes..."

"You should..smile more often! You...must be a great guy!" Luffy was smiling weakly, she could barely talk without the smell of alcohol coming from her.

Such kind words made then man's heart ache.

"Thank you...Luffy-ya."

"Shishishi.. no problem torao!"

Law right then and there fell for Luffy. No one has ever spoken such kind words to me. Thank you for not judging me, you're truly a kind person.

"Luffy-ya, you can't stay here. Where are your friends?"

"...left..."

"They left you?! Or did you leave them?"

"Them..left..." Luffy was trying to say she left her friends but couldn't even function right.

"I can't believe they would leave their own friend behind, some friends they are!" Law was angry. How could they just leave her alone knowing she was drunk?!"

"Luffy-ya, come with me. I'll take you to a hotel, we'll spend the night there." Law stood up and pointed to the car in front of them.

Luffy just nodded and stood up. She went to the passenger seat of the car and got in. Followed by Law getting in the drivers seat.
Law started the car and got ready to drive off.

"Torao... it's hot..." Luffy whined.

"Ah just a minute I'll open a window"