The transfer student named Luffy! Pt2

Usopp, Nami and Luffy started walking back to the infirmary. It had been an hour since they left Zoro there and since he asked, they were going to retrieve him.

The trio was walking outside the hallways when a teacher had noticed them. "You three, What exactly are you doing roaming the halls?!" The male teacher shouted.

Nami's eyes immediately turned into hearts. "Sorry Sensei we're Just showing the new transfer student around" Nami replied.

The teacher looked at Luffy. "You're the new transfer student?"

"Yep that's me! I'm Monkey D. Luffy a 2nd year and I'm gonna be King of the school!" Luffy said.

"So who are you?" Luffy asked.

The teacher had already liked Luffy from their short interaction. I like a girl with such strong resolve and she seems cute, thought the teacher.

"Boa Hancock. Everyone else calls me sensei but you can call me Hancock."

What am I doing?! I never let anyone call me Hancock! Plus she's only a high schooler I can't have a crush on her...

"Alright then hammock! Cya around! Maybe I'll be in your next class" Luffy said waving goodbye.

Hancock had been lovestruck. He didn't even mind Luffy calling him hammock, something that would probably leave him furious. He just smiled and waved. Such a pure hearted girl.

The trio had continued to the infirmary. It finally seems like there aren't any more distractions; so they made their way to the infirmary.

As they walked in they find Zoro sleeping and a boy sitting at a desk. The boy had brown hair and was reading a medical book.

"Oh! Chopper!"

The boy looked up to see Nami calling his name. "Nami!" The boy jumped up and went to greet her.

"Huh? I know Usopp but who's this?" The boy was inquiring about Luffy.

"I'm Monkey D. Luffy! A 2nd year, and I'm Gonna be King of the school!" Luffy replied eagerly.

Just like before such words shock all the people in the infirmary. But the only people in the infirmary were Zoro, Chopper and the trio that just walked in. Zoro had, once again awakened to see who made the claim.

"Oi which one of you guys said that?"

"Me!" Luffy was excited.

Eh-? She's s the one who said that? Is she crazy? "Don't you know what saying that could mean for you? Just saying those words could stir up trouble." Zoro was confused about Luffy, she truly was a mysterious girl.

"It doesn't matter to me, because I'll become King of the School plus I'm strong!"

Chopper was amazed at Luffy for aiming so high for something. "I believe in you Luffy! Do your best!"

"Thank you chopper!"

"Ahem, sorry to cut the conversation short but we gotta get back to class before we get into trouble." Nami was looking at Zoro and Luffy.

"Ah that's right let's go!" Luffy was already walking outside the infirmary.

The four of them excluding chopper went on to their classes.