"I know I locked the door!"

     "Ah! They dug a hole! These guys have no decency at all!"

     "We've got escapees after them!"

     "I don't want to be prisoners again!" Grim sobbed, trying to catch up. "(Name), catch me please!" He begged.

     "Here! Hurry!" (Name) opened her arms, for Grim to jump on. "Carla, use the max speed of Aera!" She ordered.

     "You don't have to tell me!" Carla hissed as she used her Aera to fly as fast as she can.

     "AFTER THEM!"

Carla tried to lose the Scarabia students from going around the same hallway, for them to get dizzy, but one of them figured that out and almost got them...

     "Let's hide inside some random room or something for now!" Grim whispered as they looked for a nearby room. "Here! Come on, let's go!" And with that, they enter that specific room.

     "Where'd they go?!"

     "Split up and search!"

     "Come out, you grey rat!"

     (Name) placed her ear at the door, listening for the student's footsteps, "I think they're gone... Besides that, we've got no other plans left since I haven't drunk my cranberry juice..."

    "That's your problem?" Carla was disappointed. "Our problem should be how to get out of this dorm! There's no escaping since we are outnumbered by those students from this dorm, plus, you have no magic! It's even dark here for the Queen's sake!"

     *poke* *poke*, "Hm? Something soft is poking my cheek..." Grim stated, then he suddenly laughed and it scared both the girls. "That tickles! (Name), can you turn the flashlight on?"

     "Oh, sure."

As (Name) turned on the light, the magic carpet greeted them, and that only means they are inside the treasure vault or storage of Scarabia...

     "Wha—That alarmed me! I practically yelled..." Grim touched his chest. "This is Kalim's treasure vault. Rich people are something, huh! They don’t even lock the doors."

     "Hey, that's rude!"

     "Don't even think about stealing here, Grim..." Carla warned.

     "... Wait! That's right!" Grim snapped all of the sudden. "We can probably bypass the lookouts and escape if we use you!" He said, earning a carpet's floating question mark. "Hey, Carpet. We're gonna take you out for a walk, so can you walk us to our dorm?"

     "Well, for once... Grim used his brain..."

     "Carla... You have no faith for Grim..."

     The Carpet nodded at Grim, "Alright, (Name), Carla! Hop on!" Grim called. As soon as both of the girls jump on the carpet, the carpet immediately flew as fast as it can. "GOODBYE, SCARABIA~! The escape from prison is a success! We did it! We are free men!"

     "Ah! Look up there! They're using the Dorm Leader's magic carpet!"

     "They escaped and stole, too! What will we do if the Dorm Leader finds out?!"

     "Catch them at all costs! WAIT, YOU THIEVES!"

     "CATCH US IF YOU CAN!" Grim teased. "BOO! LOSERS!"

     "Grim..."

(Name) peeked on her back, to see Scarabia students pointing at them. Some of them are angry and others are frustrated to see them riding the carpet. Carla, on the other hand, just sighed at Grim's teasing...

     "By the way, how do we control the carpet?" (Name) asked. "... Grim... Hey..."

     "... Uh... I remembered that Kalim pulled the tassel over here," Grim pointed at the tassel off the carpet, but it only caused the carpet to change direction. "UWAH! IT CHANGED DIRECTION! Hey, listen to me!"

     "Ah!!! I'm getting dizzy!" Carla shouted, tightly holding the carpet.

     (Name) covered her mouth, preventing herself from vomiting, "I'm used to be getting thrown into the air and getting dizzy, also getting to fly with the exceeds, but... This is too much..."

     "They're outside the dorm! After them!"

     "WE'RE GONNA CRASH!!!!"

     "MEY DAY! WE ARE GONNA CRASH!!!"

     "AHHHHHHH!!!!"

Carla and Grim landed on the floor, as for (Name) she also landed but she was covered by the carpet. Carla must've noticed the place, covering her mouth from gasping...

     "Oh, my. I was wondering who could be visiting so late at night."

     "I came here to check if there's a sneaky chief around, but it's just you two... How boring! Where's my little shrimp?"

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

深海の商人