C36

In the Western restaurant of A city!

Wei Weidong was slightly nervous as he sat on the chair, his hands squeezed his legs in pressure and discomfort.

Who would have thought that a well-known reality show director, who had seen many big and small scenes, would have such a nervous side.

No way, the person opposite him was really too strong, he had seen a lot of rich people since he joined the industry, the second generation of rich people, bosses and so on, but he never knew that someone just sitting there could give him so much pressure.

He had heard that the president of the Gu Group wasn't very old, but if he hadn't seen him with his own eyes, he wouldn't have thought that he was younger than what he had imagined, he was so young yet he controlled such a large multinational company, Wei Weidong didn't dare to underestimate the other due to his age.

He heard that the Gu Group had companies in various parts of the world, in the end how rich he was, others didn't know.

Although the global rich list would be updated every year, the accuracy was limited, some rich people announced their properties and wealth, while some people didn't like to announce it.

For example, the man in front of him was a low-key rich man, he wasn't even on the list of the world's wealthy list, but Wei Weidong didn't dare to treat him as a civilian.

But he didn't understand, for a sponsorship, President Gu could send a manager to talk to him, was there a need for the president to show up?

Facing Wei Weidong's various ideas, he sat elegantly across the table, as he held a project planning book in his hand and quickly flipped through it, from time to time the sound of paper rang out.

"I can invest in this project." Gu Yueze's slender fingers gently closed the planning book.

Wei Weidong was excited. Although he guessed that he would agree when he saw Gu Yueze, he was very excited when he really heard it. "Thank you for your support, can I ask President Gu in advance, how much will the sponsorship be?"

According to Wei Weidong's idea, this reality show involved several industries, it wasn't a very expensive programme, but it would be fine with less than 100 million.

Of course, the average company wouldn't sponsor so much at once, whether it was a film or reality show, it basically took several sponsors to get it done.

Gu Group was the largest sponsor, he was prepared to pull more than 50%, and the rest he would get fron two or three other companies, it would be easy to handle.

"How about three hundred million?" Gu Yueze calmly asked.

Wei Weidong's mouth directly opened wide, "3 ......300?"

Gu Yuzhe said, "Not enough? Then add two hundred million."

Five hundred million came out from Gu Yueze's mouth, as if it was five hundred dollars.

"That's enough." Wei Weidong's mind quickly turned, with so much money, he didn't even need to run to other companies to get sponsorships, he had sufficient funds to properly plan the show, but also to hire a few more first-tier idols to ensure ratings.

"I'll sponsor your show with only one requirement, two of the reality guests will be determined by him."

"This is certainly no problem." Wei Weidong was particularly quick to agree, with this kind of capital? Unspoken rules existed in the entertainment industry, not to mention the other party wanted to invest five hundred million.

But other companies generally brought their own company artists, as far as he knew, the Gu Group's business chain was spread across all walks of life, but they didn't have an agency.