C011 - The Program Starts Broadcasting

In everyone's anticipation, the <Strongest idol> ushered in the first phase of the start of the show, the program used Shi Fei for publicity before airing, although the latter relied on the star promoters to clarify, but many people were still very confused about the singing level of Shi Fei.

Even many people also suspected that the face value of Shi Fei was also fake, after all, these days under the powerful beauty filter, even Wu Dalang could also have clear eyebrows.

The start of the show omitted a lot of unnecessary material from the previous show, and started directly with the beauty track competition.

Shi Fei as the first popular king first appeared in front of the screen.

"Ahhhhh so handsome, who said his face was worked on, this face value is too much."

"This is really too handsome, mother has come to take you home."

"These face dogs are crazy, before the Internet said he had shady promotions, this is the selection of the strongest idol, face value has nothing to do with the strongest idol."

"Is the upstairs sick? The shady promotions have been explained before by the Star Promoters, we'll know if it's true or not in a moment, is there a need to rush to scold here?"

Shi Fei as the popular king sat directly on the promotion seat, causing many netizens who were originally dissatisfied with Shi Fei started cursing again, feeling that the rules of the competition were unfair.

When all the contestants were finished, He Lulu picked out 8 promoted contestants and 12 pending contestants.

When the host asked if there was anyone who wanted to challenge the promoted players, Qin Zhi was the first one to come out and asked to challenge Shi Fei.

Qin Zhi was the first to come forward and challenge Si Fei, which brought the hearts of the audience to their feet, and finally the climax came.

When he asked if there were other people who wanted to challenge him, eight people actually came out at once, and netizens were nervous for him.

He was going to pick a few?

The result again saw Shi Fei rejecting the challenge, again surprising the netizens that he was able to do so.

  "He refused the challenge, and he didn't even have the courage to fight. He really had a shady promotion."

"It's a pity for those players to be decided on the stage. I remember that the voice of Qin Zhi is also very powerful. Unfortunately, the limited number of places was occupied by people like Shi Fei."

"If it were me, I wouldn't go to this kind of excitement without some strength, Shi Fei go down."

"Are you crazy? Watching a program also shows you superiority. Is this program finished? So anxious to make a conclusion, be careful not to be beaten. "

On the barrage, a lot of people quarreled badly, and Shi Fei's high face value circled a lot of fans for him as soon as he appeared.

At that time, when Shi Fei asked questions to change the challenge rules, some people thought he was too arrogant, while others felt a little hot-blooded.

If you dare, like this arrogant and confident person. He was right to choose carefully.

To the back, Shi Fei picked Qin Zhi, and everyone understood that this was what Qin Zhi said on the Internet that Shi Fei changed the rules of the game.

Qin Zhi sang a song called "Wild Long", which everyone thought was quite nice. Many people thought that such a nice song would make his challenge a success. What exactly did Shi Fei sing that he impressed He Lulu?