C019 - Shi Fei's Anger Reveals the Dark Side

Anyone who knew music could hear that He Xiaobei's vocals were better than Zhuang Xinran's.

However, his popularity was much behind Zhuang Xinran, just now, Shi Fei's words were so obscure that many viewers didn't even know what he wanted to do.

Jiang Yu, however, instantly understood what Shi Fei was trying to say sarcastically, and he was so angry that he clapped his hands and wanted to stand up to dislike the others.

Damn it, playing shady in front of him, do you really think he is dead?

It was stopped by a look from Shi Fei.

Shi Fei walked up to Lu Peng's side and said, "Teacher Lu Peng, may I borrow the microphone for a moment?"

Lu Peng was embarrassed, he knew the reason for Shi Fei's anger, having hosted so many shows, he had never seen such a just contestant, and in his heart he was also aggrieved for He Xiaobei, but he was just a host, he was not qualified and able to change anything, and said in a roundabout way, "Shi Fei, can you say it later when we get off the stage?"

Jiang Yu took down the microphone on the mic stand in front of him and held it aloft and said, "Take mine."

Taking the microphone from Jiang Yu's hand, Shi Fei held the microphone in his hand and looked at He Lulu, then his eyes fell on Chu Yuefei and asked, "Teacher Chu Yuefei, if I remember correctly, it should have been 15 years since you started in the industry."

Chu Yuefei replied with a black face, "Debuted at the age of 17, a whole 15 years this year."

Shi Fei said word for word, "I remember you once said that once you were treated unfairly when you debuted, so you hated when things like this happened. Then did you ever think that one day you yourself would become the person you said you hated?"

All the contestants sucked in a breath of cold air, they had known that Shi Fei was quite rigid, but they had never thought that he was so ruthless that he dared to question the Star Promoter's evaluation with a straight face, and even openly questioned the other party playing shady.

No matter how good-looking he was, no matter how good his singing was, he was still a newcomer who hadn't made his debut and didn't have any connections, so it was a matter of minutes for Chu Yuefei to kill him.

Chu Yuefei took a deep breath and said loudly, "I am critiquing on the principle of fairness and impartiality, with my professionalism, I know you and He Xiaobei are good friends, but I am a Star Promoter, I must be responsible for every contestant, the stage is not a child's play, I hope you can respect this stage."

He Xiaobei returned anxiously, pulling Shi Fei and whispering, "Brother Fei, don't say it, don't say it." It was fine if he himself was pending, but he couldn't get Brother Fei involved anymore.

Shi Fei patted He Xiaobei's shoulder and said, "Don't worry."

Looking at Chu Yuefei again, he said, "Fair and square? Professional? So let me ask you, is a so-called professional a person who sings a broken high note, a person who sings a high note only by yelling, who can't even hold his breath steady, can such a person be promoted? Please don't insult the music with the word professional." Previously, Shi Fei was using the word a formal you to address Chu Yuefei, but now he was already directly using the word you informally.

It showed that Shi Fei was really angry.

As Shi Fei's words fell, the atmosphere on the scene was tense, and the noisy program recording site was quiet and terrifying, as if a needle had fallen.

The audience sitting in the auditorium all felt the oppressive atmosphere.

The other contestants felt that Shi Fei was crazy, he was definitely crazy.