Chapter 2

(A/N Sorry if this chapter sucks lol!)

Liam, had a long day, and he was tired. Moving was always stressful, and this move was the most stressful. He had a busy few months, recoding songs, and shooting videos for his new ep, and after all that his mom springs this move on him. He had moved back to his hometown, his old house even, so he hoped his secret wouldn’t get out, most people didn’t know he was Youtube celebrity “Jamie Lee”. He created his alter ego, so if his videos went viral, he could still live a normal life. He was still Liam, but the biggest youtuber in the country at the same time.

Liam was exhausted, and all he wanted to do was sleep, but with all the construction his mother was having done on the house, it was going to be impossible, so he decided it would be best to drive to his dads, and sleep there till it was done. His mother was going over the top with all of this adding a whole new wing to the house, along with a pool, and new garage. It would be nice sure, but he thought it was a little extreme, especially since construction was going on 24/7.

After putting away the rest of his things in his room, he decided to head over to his dad. He got in his car, ready for a well deserved sleep, but as he tried to pull out of the driveway he was stalled.

Two drunkin idiots were playing soccer in the middle of the road. Liam was not in the mood for this, was a little sleep too much to ask, they needed to go away, that’s when he noticed, one of the drunken fools was Niall.

He hadn’t seen Niall in years, but to Liam he looked just the same. He often wondered why they had drifted apart, but never questioned it. He figured when Niall was sent to that fancy school he would just be replaced by some snob. The thought made him sick, they had been so close. He wondered if Niall knew he was even back, he had seen Niall staring at him through the window earlier, but he thought nothing of it. All he knew right now was that he needed to get out of the road, so Liam began honking the horn of his mustang.

*HONK* *HONK*

“GET OUT OF THE ROAD, YOU FUCKING TWATS!” Liam shouted.

The two boys just looked at him, and continued their match, and that pissed him off even more, so he honked the horn again.

“MOVE IT!”

“Chill out man, let us play our match in peace.” Niall shouted back.

“Your blocking my damn driveway!” Liam screamed.

“It’s a free country, we can be wherever we want.” Harry said, sluring his words.

“Either you move, or I drive through anyway, and run you down in the process.”

“Calm down mate, were movin. Oh welcome to the neighborhood, I’m Niall.” Niall said, as he and Harry approached the side of the car.

Liam didn’t reply, he just flipped them off, and peeled out of his driveway, speeding away.

The nerve of those twats he thought to himself, what kind of idiots play soccer in the middle of the street?

He put it out of his mind, and continued his way to his dads. Once he arrived there, His dad and step mom were already asleep, so he quietly slipped in, and made his way to his room.

As he finally laid down to go to sleep, he couldn’t help, but think about Niall. Did he really not recognize me?

(A/N Dun Dun Duhhh Does Niall really not realize who he is????, and why is Liam being such a dick knowing for sure that its NIall)