"Right, um- maybe we should start looking" Eric interrupted. "Right" Regulus said not taking his eyes off of his brother.

Sirius eyes drifted to Eric looking suspiciously at him due to his close proximity to Regulus.

"Who are you?" He questioned. "Avery" Eric said. "Okay Avery, why are you standing so close to my brother?" He barked.

Sirius didnt miss how Regulus flinched at his choice of words."I'm his-" "you know we really dont have time for this" Lucia interrupted angrily stepping forward.

Sirius turned round and his frown turned to a teasing grin. "Hello Lu Lu" Lucia scowled at the taller man "Aurora could be anywhere right now, we have to find her before she leaves the country" She protested.

Sirius's face hardened. "Why would Aurora be leaving. the country...?" He asked softly.

Everyone fell quiet Lucia touched her lips as if the words spilled out like a waterfall.

"Reg why would she be leaving?" He demanded. Regulus clenched his jaw not saying word.

"What the fuck happened to her!" Sirius shouted fiercely walking close to his brother his angry breath hitting his face.

"Oi fuck off mate" Eric snapped pushing him away from Regulus. Sirius pushed him back "what happened to Aurora?" He snarled aggressively squaring up to Eric.

"Sirius stop!" Regulus commanded grabbing Sirius by the back of his coat dragging him away while Evan came to Eric holding him in place.

"Someone tell what the fuck happened!" He ordered, Regulus could see the panick starting to irrupt from Sirius's features.

Regulus grabbed him by the shoulders "pull yourself together you tosser" he hissed giving him a small shake.

"Auroras fine alright? Nothing... nothing happened" Regulus tried to lie through his teeth but Sirius saw his brothers eyes flicker nervously, he did that when he was lying.

"Your fucking lying. Why are you lying? Was it you?" He asked furiously.

Regulus clenched his jaw his grip on Sirius's jacket tightened "I said shes fine. We just need to find her. Now are you going to continue acting like a panicking chicken or help us?" Regulus spat.

Sirius blinked at his brother, he shoved him off. "I will find out what happened" he threatened. He glared at him then walked away, regulus cleared his throat.

"Fuck I'm going to get James, he can help" Sirius swore. The group perked up at the name, all except  Regulus and a fearful look over took his face.

"I'll go get him" Evan said quickly.

"Just tell me the adress and I'll go get him... that way you can stay and look for Aurora" he was leaning forward as he said it, like a hungry lion, hungry for information to please his master.

Sirius looked at him for a moment. "Yeah alright its- "

"we don't have time for this!" Regulus burst out causing everyone to look at him. All harsh glares except from Sirius who looked completely oblivious.

He composed himself quickly "we have to find Aurora plus Jam- uh Potter has a kid now, he has his hands full. If matters get any worse we will contact him but for now we need to find Aurora" he said.

The deatheaters stared at Regulus in awe, he adjusted his collar coughing uncomfortably.

  "Right" Evan announced. "We need to split up and cover the city" he said. Antonin grinned "I call pretty boy!" He shouted winking at Sirius.