Chapter 7

007.
もながたり

Y/n's POV

It was 6am in the morning, I am readying my outfit.

I'm wearing a white clothes with belt and light blue coat.

"Luna, wake up." I didn't see Luna there so I just picked up my Grimoire. I put my hair on ponytail (or any style you want) I was opening the door but as I expected Luna will shout in my ears again.

"Do you want me to fry you?" I glared at her but she just smirked.
"You can't I'm your Sylph." I ignore her, she sat on my shoulder

I waited on the hall for Fumiya. After a minute, I already saw her presence.
"Hey Y/n aren't we going to train?" Luna asked. "Maybe later."

As Fumiya walks closer and closer, she suddenly
inspected me head to toe.

"What?" I asked. My eyes widened when she pull me towards her room and close the door. "Hey don't shake me to much!" Luna Shouted to me.

"What are you, a salt?"

I just crossed my arms. She walks towards her closet as if she is finding something important. . picking outfit? Where are we going anyway?

She handed me an white dress with color purple and gold surrounding the dress.

"There, put it on

"There, put it on. You can't go around like that." She grin at me.

"Look, it's beautiful Y/n! If you do not like it, I'll wear it instead."

"Wait no I'm not going to wear this-"

"Just wear it!" Luna pushed me into the bathroom with the dress.

It looks expensive; this looks so much expensive than my own life. While I was dressing up, I heard them talking outside.

"Hey old woman, do you have one for me too?" Luna asked Fumiya.
"No outfit will fit on you you little fairy, and who are you calling old woman?!" They're shouting like a kids who wants to share the same toy.