Chapter 3

003.

もながたり

Y/n's PoV

I sat on the floor reviewing every page of my Grimoire. I was turning on the last page of the book where there's a written spell, it is surely a spell but I can't read it. I analyzed the Written spells but was Interupted when Sister Lily came in.

"Hey, Y/n. Can I disturb you for a minute?" Sister Lily approached me.

"Sure," I said politely. "In case you need it, you can use it. I'm worried that people look down on you..I didn't mean it in an offensive way!" she said with a worried expression, looking behind her.  I saw a box behind her. Seems like a gift.

"Please accept this as a good luck." She gave me the box and I opened it.

She gave me a black jacket with star buttons collided with a white button shirt and an orange skirt under it.

"Sister..." My tears started to fall down. "Well, it's my old outfit. Maybe it suits you so.." she said shyly.

"Thank you!" I hug her tightly

"It is not a big deal. I think it suits you so well."

"That's why Asta wants to Marry you." I giggled and unhugged her.

"You should sleep now. We don't want any of these kids to wake up in the middle of the night."

"Good night, Sister Lily."

MORNING

We are now traveling into the forest, we stayed a little bit since the forest might have any hidden creature we didn't expect on a foggy forest.

"Hey Y/n, you should eat too!" Asta offered me a food while chewing his.

"Just a bit more." I flipped on the last page of the grimoire, and yes. I can finally read it.

"Είθε η θεά του...φεγγαριού να μου δώσει..την αφθονία και τα θαύματα που ζήτησα. Καλώντας σε, Φύλακα Μου, άσε το πιο λαμπερό φεγγάρι να λάμψει πάνω μου."

(Translation; May the goddess of the moon give me the abundance and the miracles I asked for. Calling on you, My Guardian, let the brightest moon shine on me.)

My Grimoire shimmers, It was bright that I can be blind if I didn't cover my eyes sooner. After I noticed that the bright light is gone, I saw a tiny little creature with wings.

"A spirit..." She was wearing a white dress and her hair was long.

"Y/n, eat some- a spirit..?" Yuno asked walking towards me.

"Yuno?"

"Who are...you..?" The fairy said.

"...I should be the one who is asking you that." I said with a blank expression.

"I am Luna, The Moon Spirit. I am the guardian of the grimoire." She changed her expression on Confused into a happy one. What's Wrong with this tiny little creature? She changes mood really fast.

"I uh..I'm Y/n Brígh, nice to meet you."

She sits on my shoulder, letting her white glittery wings fall.

"Y/n, here, I brought you some." Yuno Handed me a bread. "Thank you."

"Oh..Is he your boy-friend?" She said out loud, making me and Yuno red because of embarrassment.

"What? I said Boy-Friend, don't you two know the difference?"

"Hey, Yuno! Y/n! Time to go- A Dwarf that can fly?!" He ran towards us.

"He's so spirited."

"I agree."

"Me too."

"You guys are so mean!!"

Luna pinched his cheek and started shouting.

"Please be quiet!"

They continue arguing that we didn't see Yuno walking already.

"Hey, Yuno! wait for me!!"

"Wait for me too, geez." I sighed.

"That two an idiot or something?" Luna sits on my shoulder again.

"They're normal, but honestly don't know why they argue so much." I moved forward from where they were heading.

An awkward silence for a second.

"Did you practice your magic?"

"Yes."

"Do you have a snack?"

"No."

"for the love of the gods, I'm starving."

"Just wait the next day, hey! Wait for me! -ouch." I tripped to a rock.

"Be careful next time, you clumsy weak woman! I almost got my face on dirt here!!"

"Do you want to die?!"

"Of course not!!" She started stretching my cheeks as an irk mark appeared on me.

"We are being left!!"

"Stop shouting!!" I ran faster to find Asta and Yuno. After that, we slept for the next day.

ノ ミ ノ彡

"Y/n look! It's the capital!" Asta pointed to the large city near us. I smiled that finally, we got to be here. Luna is napping on my head. I couldn't wake her up, this is no time for arguing anyways.

"It's really the Capital, wonder what it looks like inside?" My eyes began to sparkle.

"Yuno!"

"Coming!"

'This is my first step towards my path'