Chapter 6

006.
もながたり

Y/n's PoV

I was walking around when a red head who is Shorter than me approached me.

"What's your name, young lady?" He said inspecting my face.

"I'm Y/n Brígh From Hage Village..."

"Can we be friends? I like your face!" He said leaning closer to me. "Er.... Your so clos-" I was cut off by Asta running towards me.

'You came at time....'

"What are you doing to Y/n?!" Asta Said. I saw a man that came walking towards the red head that is in front of me. "Leopold, we're going to be late let's go."

"Looks like the ceremony will start! See you then, young lady!" He started walking but stopped by my words. "Um... May I ask what's your name?" He grin at me making my cheecks bright red, i didn't notice Asta was calling my name.

"It's Leopold Vermilion! I hope you will join our squad!" He then walked away.

'squad...?'

Real time

The entrance exam has ended; we're just waiting for our squad.. I am waiting for Asta for the last time, I feel like I would just quit joining the magic knights then would just follow them everywhere they go because I can't take the loneliness I will almost experience.

'But you are alone, all the time.'
Who...?

"Hey! Mister Tall and Handsome man is here!" Luna said pinching my cheeks with her strength.

"Hm?" He answered. "I.."

"Huh?"

"I'll write you and Asta a letter, everyday. Make sure you don't put it in the trash." I said with a joking tone

He chuckled

"Why would I put Miss Snow White's letter on the trash? Am I dumb?"

Yuno is the type of guy that is very smart, that is one of the reason why every girls in our village likes him. He also remains stone faced if ever you are not very close of him, even Asta knows that Yuno keep a stone face all day. I don't even get It why this man have a soft spot for me, he barely smile and laugh with others but whenever he's with me he is like a very whole different person. He is also observative on his surroundings especially now.

We saw a blonde hair running towards this direction with a White Haired girl who seems to be at the Crimson Lion squad.

"Yuno!" The blonde Haired Girl named Shikiya shouted.

"What the fu-"

"Language Y/n, language." He covers my mouth then let go of it after 3 seconds to be precise. I noticed that Luna's been sleeping the whole day but I don't mind because her loud voice is annoying sometimes.

"I have to go, Yuno. Please say goodbye to Asta for me." I was walking not noticing the white Haired Girl. I noticed that Yuno Grabbed my hands and hugged me. "Take care. Make sure you write letters, Miss knows it all."

"There goes the nicknames again."

Then I sense Shikiya's prescence looking at me but I ignored It. I was walking to meet Captain of the crimson lions Then the white Haired Girl approach me.

"I'm Fumiya Clementine! Nice to meet you!"

"It's a pleasure to meet you, are you joining Crimson lions?" I asked, i don't know but I am seeing myself in her, it seems like, we've met before or we are somehow related.
"Brígh was your last name?" She asked, "Yeah, how did you know?"