Jeongguk chuckled watching the old high school duo who were filled with sheer mischief.

"You're lucky you were my classmate." Hobi replied, glaring at his old classmate.

"No, he is lucky because I am his husband." Jin declared proudly as Hobi started giggling because Hobi was extremely fond of Jin.

"Definitely agree to that, babe." Namjoon replied as he wrapped his arms around Jin's wide shoulders.

Taehyung had a smile on his face throughout the time because even though he felt happy and giggly, he couldn't help but miss his own group of friends. They were like this as well.

"You okay, my love?" Jeongguk asked softly as he placed his palm on the elder's thigh after the elder had placed his head on Jeongguk's shoulder. 

Taehyung smiled more widely and nodded his head assuring him, he was fine.

"What are you doing, Gguk?" Hobi asked curiously when the Namjin couple faced him as well.

"N-Nothing? Why?" Jeongguk asked, smiling nervously as Taehyung giggled softly.

"You were talking to the air, don't say nothing." Hobi replied, squinting his eyes.

"If Hobi is saying it, I believe him." Namjoon replied, nodding his head.

"I mean you're acting weird anyway so I believe him too, Gguk." Jin replied as well.

"I didn't guys. You must be mistaken." Jeongguk replied gulping as Taehyung simply intertwined his fingers with the raven-haired male to support him.

"Okay, so where is our celebrity couple?" Jin asked as he crossed his arms on his chest.

"I think they are on their wa---" Namjoon's sentence got cut off due to the bell ringing again.

"It must be them." Jeongguk said as he walked towards the door and opened it as the famous celebrity couple but Jeongguk's meow-mochi couple was there.

"Gguk, you look good and fresh." Jimin complimented and then straight away ran and hugged Jin on the couch not caring about others.

"You really look good, kid." Yoongi said with a wide smile as he walked inside, Jeongguk closed the door behind.

"What took you guys so long?" Jeongguk asked as he took a seat on the single couch with of course Taehyung on his lap, not like anyone could see him.

"Ask your Mochi hyung, he takes hours to get ready." Yoongi uttered, more like complaining.

"Excuse me? I didn't take time, you wanted to finish making that song and you were thinking hard for one line." Jimin retorted back as he clinged more into Jin.

"I am sure it was Yoongi who delayed. Either he is composing or sleeping." Jin said as he rolled his eyes.

"And you're always checking yourself out in the mirror but do you see me mentioning that?" Yoongi replied, crossing his arms.

"Why don't you? You can anytime talk about my beauty." Jin replied, grinning.

Jimin giggled loudly and Namjoon shook his head as Hobi laughed, clapping his hands.

"They're so entertaining, Ggukie." Taehyung mumbled as he watched the group in front of him.

"They're crazy when united." Jeongguk mumbled back, placing a small kiss on the elder's ears.

"Jimin is cute." Taehyung said, smiling.

"And he is married." Jeongguk replied, tightening his arms around the elder's waist.