16.

You felt heavy, "What do you mean she hasn't woken up?" 

He swallowed harshly as he stuttered, "I- She hasn't woken up, she was supposed to be awake hours ago."

You couldn't breathe, the whole world was spinning and you felt as if someone had just pushed you off of a building.

Suddenly you felt arms wrap around you. "(Y/n), I'm here for you ok? Everything is going to be ok. Your mom is going to wake up soon ok?" 

You exhaled slowly and looked up at him.

He was looking down at you and had the most sincere look in his eyes."Ill always be here for you. No matter how many times you push me away."

He hesitated for a moment before he said, "I know this seems like a wrong place to tell you, but I really really like you."

Your heart skipped faster than usual. You were scared that if you stayed stuck together like this he would feel your heart.

Do I like him?  Maybe? But if I don't do this now I might regret this in the future.

You smiled and wiped your tears. "Younghoon, I think I really really like you too"

He sighed, "This was probably the wrong time-" his eyes widened as he gasped. "YOU LIKE ME TOO?"

He had the brightest smile ever and hugged you.

"This is just wow , very surreal like I have no idea how this even happened" he said as he wiped your tears.

You laughed and nodded. "Congrats Kim Younghoon"

Younghoon suddenly got a text message and jumped.

"Let's go Chanhee is at the hospital and said for us to hurry apparently there is good news."

Your eyes widened at that. "Lets go"

-

You walked up to Chanhee and he immediately opened up his arms.

"Oh my little (y/n) you've been through so much these past few days."

You rolled your eyes and looked at him. "Chanhee please, you know I've been through worse."

He laughed and looked at Younghoon, "You better not have done anything fishy to my wife while I wasn't there"

Suddenly a doctor walked up to us, "Hello, are you the relatives of Ms.Lee?"

You nodded your head, "Yes we're all her children."

"Ok, she just woke up so she might be a little foggy and not remember some memories before she was in the accident but she'll recover fully soon. You may go and see her."

Your tense form relaxed at the words "woke up".

You looked behind you and saw Chanhee and Younghoon looking at you.

"Can I go alone for a little bit? I just want to talk to her."

Younghoon nodded, "Of course, just call us if you need anything we'll be here."

"Thank you"

You walked along the corridor of the hospital. "Ok room number 17 where are you.

Your breathe hitched as you found the room.

"Ok (y/n), just breathe. She's your mom no matter what." 

You took a deep breathe and opened the door.

Here we go.