7.

This class is so boring. You thought to yourself as Professor Han was teaching.

You looked over at Chanhee because he was in charge of taking notes for you today.

When you saw him , he was asleep with two words written on the sheet of paper.

Someone laughed and put a notebook in front of your face. "Here , use mine I finished them anyway. " When you looked up at the person you saw Kim Younghoon towering over you with a smile on his face.

Is something wrong with him? I haven't even talked to him since he left Chanhee's house that day.

You took the notebook cautiously from his hands. Weird.

He just laughed a small laugh and went over to Chanhee.

You were at lunch dazed. also confused. Why was he so nice ? I've been nothing but mean to him.

You heard two boys laughing and you looked up to see your bestfriend and Younghoon having a conversation while walking towards your table.

"Hey (y/n)!" Younghoon said while smiling at you.

"Hey?" You said giving him a weird look.

You were nothing but lost. Why was he being nice to you? It was annoying because you couldn't figure him out.

By now, you were frustrated and every little thing Younghoon did made you annoyed.

From the way he smiled to the way he took a sip of his water.

He was laughing with Chanhee as you stood up from the table.

"I need some fresh air" you said as you walked to the cafeteria exit.

You were walking down the halls when someone grabbed your wrist.

"What's wrong?" Younghoon told you as his eyes were filled with worry.

"Nothing is wrong let me go please." You told him as you were barely holding on to patience.

"No, tell me what's wrong and then I'll let you go." He said sternly.

That's it.
You lost it.

"CAN YOU LEAVE ME ALONE? YOUVE BEEN ACTING ANNOYING. WHY ARE YOU BEING SO NICE TO ME? ALL YOURE DOING IS MAKING THINGS WORSE. YOURE ALWAYS HERE. I HAVE NO PEACE. YOURE SO FRUSTRATING AND CANT DO ANYTHING GOOD. CAN YOU GROW UP ALREADY AND LEAVE ME ALONE? I DONT WANT TO BE FRIENDS WITH YOU. CANT YOU PUT THAT THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULL? OR ARE YOU DUMB? GOSH YOURE ACTING LIKE IM SOMEONE YOU WORSHIP. YOURE GOOD FOR NOTHING AND NO ONE WANTS SOMEONE LIKE YOU AROUND THEM. CANT YOU JUST DISAPPEAR OR SOMETHING?" You huffed. You felt proud. This will teach him a lesson. You thought.

You looked up and your heart dropped. Are those tears?

"I didn't know you thought of me like that." He said as he wiped his tears.

"I'll leave you alone. I hope you're happy. Can't you just let anyone be friends with you? appreciate you? All I did was be nice to you and this is how you treat me. I'm sorry for your frustration I guess. Goodbye. " he said as he walked passed you with no emotions on his face and tears still coming out of his eyes.

You thought seeing him sad would make you feel better but.

You felt bad.

Scratch that.

You felt like complete trash.

Why did you have to ruin things ?

You watched his form get smaller and smaller.

Something confused you.

Why am I crying?

Here is the update I promised !! I have another book planned out and I'm so excited for it!!