13.

You held your breath as Younghoon processed the question. Your heart was beating so fast it felt like you just ran a marathon. 

He looked at you, "No".
You could tell that Chanhee was taken aback by his answer and even you were shocked.

He doesn't like anyone?

He stared laughing out of nowhere. You looked at Chanhee confused. Why is he laughing? Um..

"Kidding, I might like someone" he said as he looked at you and gave you a smile.

"But, I don't think she likes me back" he said as he looked down.

Your heart was beating like crazy.

What is this feeling?

-

"Ok enough of this cheesy stuff let's get to the good stuff. Movies!" Chanhee said as he pulled out the remotes.

You smiled at your bestfriend who looked very excited with just the thought of watching a movie.

"What should we watch?" Chanhee said as he looked at you and Younghoon.

"Horror." you smiled.

"Great choice" he smirked.

I should have never chosen horror.

Younghoon and Chanhee were on both of your sides hiding over the blanket you three shared.

Why am I in the middle?

You rolled your eyes and Chanhee and Younghoon squealed at the jump scare. "I'm going to the restroom, I'll be right back" Chanhee said.

You looked at Younghoon, he looked scared. Like pooping his pants scared. His hands were locked together as if he was comforting himself and he sat with his face looking at the tv but his body facing you.

You hadn't realized you had been staring for that long when you snapped out of it and locked eyes with him.

Your breath halted. Looking at him up close was definitely a sight. He was beautiful. His features looked soft and the glow of the television made him look even more ethereal.

His eyes soft and welcoming as he smiled and they smiled with him. He was perfect. Too perfect.

He too was looking at you, taking in all of your features as well. His eyes traveled from your eyes to your nose and finally, they stopped at your lips.

You knew what was coming. Your faces were gradually getting closer and closer. Normally, you would be disgusted. Being this close to a man would normally make you feel nauseous. So, why do I not want to stop?

Your faces were so close that one move would cause your lips to collide. You closed your eyes waiting for it to happen.

Nothing. You felt nothing. You opened your eyes and locked eyes with him. He was looking at you with eyes full of adoration. My heart did a backflip.

"Is this ok? I mean like I don't want to do anything you don't want to do and I don't want to do anything to ruin our friendsh-". I did something I thought I would never do in my life.

I kissed him.

-

AND SO IT BEGINS SJKD. BUCKLE UP THIS IS ABOUT TO GET GOOD.