2.

As you and Chanhee were talking a new and unfamiliar body was walking the halls. He was tall , about 6 feet. He had black hair, black backpack, and black everything. He looked around and went straight to the principals office, oblivious of the whispers that were going on around him.

little whispers filled the hallways from "whoa who's that? " , to " he's perfect".

As he entered the principals office a pitchy high squeaky voice called from the front desk , "Why hello there dear, how may I help you on this fine Monday morning ? ".

He winced as he heard her loud voice fill every corner of the quiet office, mustering up as much of a kind smile he said , "Hi , I'm new ? I was told that I would have a guide around the school ? Someone named Choi Chanhee was supposed to show me around I believe ? " , he said with a bit uncertainty.

"Oh why yes dear, but first can I have your name ? Chanhee is on his way. " , she said with the brightest smile he has ever seen a person have at 7 in the morning.

"My name is Younghoon. Kim Younghoon to be exact. ", he said with a smile back.
_________________________
Hey guys !! this was younghoons introduction. I hope you guys are liking the story so far ! this is my first story so hopefully it's good lmao 😫. also to my readers you don't have to be shy ,, what are you planning to do today?