1.

"come on , please ?", your bestfriend begs you as you both walk to school.
"No I wont , just tell him that I needed to walk my pet fish or something." , you said as you kicked the rock that was on the sidewalk.

"oh my god , you're hopeless. I actually can't believe that would be your excuse for skipping a date." , he looked at you with complete disgust.
look, I'm sure that the guy Chanhee was trying to "hook me up" with is nice and all, but after that incident I can't be around the male gender without getting disgusted, disappointed, or wanting them to all disappear.

"listen, I just don't want to hurt his feelings , Felix sounds like a pretty cool guy, but I just don't need anything right now. I have you , and that's all that matters .", you said as you smiled over at him.

"that was the most cheesiest thing I have ever heard , just say you don't want to date the poor dude and then close your mouth because we don't want anyone else hearing you pour your heart out like this .", chanhee said as he smiled at your figure slowly start to become more stiff as you tried to bite back 50 sassy remarks coming from your mouth.

"whatever , come on let's go we're gonna be late to class. ", you said as you started to jog towards the entrance of your school.
as both you and chanhee entered the room , you both sat down on your desks, which were (unsurprisingly) next to each other.

chanhee looked to be in thought so you just shrugged and brought out your English notebook.

as if a genius idea popped into his head he jumped a little excitedly from his seat. he then looked over at you and said, "you know what we need ?".
you rolled your eyes and sat there pretending to be in deep thought , "what do we need ?" , you asked while laughing.
"something interesting, like a new student preferably a male" , he said as he wiggled his eyebrows.

"no we dont. the last thing I need is for another male to walk into this class of most male students. "
"besides, I hate men either way. "
, you said as you looked at the pretty gel pen that you had in your hands.

"just you wait (y/n) , someone is out there ready to steal your heart. " , Chanhee said with a look of utter disappointment stretched his features.
"yeahh never gonna happen, nice dream tho it's important you dream big ."