3.

Chanhee was suddenly called to the office so you looked at him with a questioning gaze.

Chanhee just shrugged and smirked , "being a student council president has its duties you know .", he said as he walked out of the room.
_______________________ As Chanhee was walking down the halls he wondered what the new kid would be like. Obviously, he knew there would be a new kid , which is why he mentioned it to (y/n) but he didn't know what the fresh meat would be like so of course he was curious. As he was walking he noticed an unfamiliar face standing by the office , he smiled and walked over to the tall kid.

"hey my name is Chanhee you must be.." , he trailed off not knowing his name.
"Oh my name is Younghoon , Kim Younghoon. " , he said with the biggest smile he could muster.
Chanhee smiled back , "ok do you have your schedule with you?" , he asked as he looked at Younghoons hands that obviously had the schedule.

"Oh yeah here ", he gave the piece of paper to the boy next to him.
Chanhee scanned the paper and looked at Younghoon with a smile "We have all of our classes together so you can just stick with me for the rest of the day ", he said as he started to lead Younghoon to the classroom.
"Oh thank god , you're a literal angel" , Younghoon said as he followed Chanhee through the halls. Chanhee laughed and just shoved him as they were both walking.

"Stay here the teacher has to talk to you real quick " , Chanhee said as he walked into class. Younghoon just stood there and waited for the teacher to come outside.
_____________________
Chanhee walked back to his seat and your eyes followed him full of curiosity.

"So? what happened ??", you asked as he got situated on his desk. Just as Chanhee was about to answer you the teacher came into the class with someone trailing behind him.
"No way", you thought to yourself. Did Chanhee really just tell the future?". No there is no way. As soon as you finished the small panic conversation you had with yourself you focused back on the new student.
"thank you for welcoming me into your classroom " , was all you were able to hear of his introduction since the whole time you were in your own little world.

You rolled your shoulders back and looked unbothered, just like any other day.
"Thank you Younghoon, you may sit wherever there is an empty seat. " , the old man said.
"Ohh so his name is Younghoon. Wait- why is he coming over here .. ?", you side eyed the seats around you and noticed there was one right next to you.

You sighed and just looked forward. Although, you have to admit .. this man was a different level of pretty.
You looked ahead as the teacher lectured about English ,but all throughout the period you felt someone staring at you.

Yup, you were right turns out that Younghoon was stealing glances at you every chance he got.
Soon enough, class was over and it was lunch time. And of course , Chanhee was taking his sweet time to pack all of his belongings up. As soon as he finished , he looked at Younghoon and walked up to him.

Soon enough, both boys were walking in your direction.
Younghoon smiled at you and raised his hand in front of you.
"Hi my name is Kim Younghoon, nice to meet you ", he said with the biggest smile he had on today.
You looked at him , scoffed , and then left the classroom.

Younghoon was taken aback by your reaction and looked at Chanhee for some help.
____________________
"Sorry dude, she really doesn't like men at all " , Chanhee told him as he started walking towards the cafeteria.
Younghoon just laughed as he sat looked down at his shoes.
"Doesn't like men? ", he thought to himself.