5.

"Do you want to hangout this weekend ? ", Chanhee asked while walking out of the cafeteria.

You nodded your head yes as you looked down at the floor. You were tired and couldn't wait to take your daily nap during history class. Of course, this was only possible because Chanhee always gave you the answers.

"So where should us three be meeting?", Chanhee asked. "Don't be funny we can just meet up at your house as usual-", you paused as you processed what Chanhee said.

Three? As in... me, Chanhee , AND Younghoon? No he has to be on something to be this delusional. I can't possibly be in the same room as Younghoon without me snapping at him.

"There is no way in hell you think I'm going to be hanging around with that dumbass. ", you said.

"Dumbass?", you heard a small voice from behind you. Your eyes widened as you turned around.

You met eyes with the tall boy as he looked at you with pure hurt and hatred in his eyes.

"Look , i get it that you don't like me, but I don't think it gives you the right to talk about me like that behind my back?", he said as he rolled his eyes while poking his cheek annoyed.

"Also, just because I'm nice to you doesn't mean that I want to be your friend. You have to earn a friendship. I don't need a friend like you anyways. " , he said as he made sure to throw you a glare as he walked off.

"(Y/N), I hate to say this but he was right. You gave him a hard time and he was just being nice. Give the poor guy some slack. ", Chanhee said as he patted your shoulder.

Whatever it's not like I wanted to be friends with him anyway. You told yourself glaring holes at his back.

This is going to be interesting...

______________________
SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER!! I am planning to update with a pretty lengthy chapter soon!!