14.

I kissed him.

You were taken aback by your own actions so you immediately pulled away and looked at him in shock.

He was a stuttering mess. "W-why? I-I didn't t-think you would d-do that"

He looked at you for a second with shocked eyes but they softened as soon as they landed on you.

"Are you ok? I don't know what that was but what matters now is if you feel safe and comfortable"

You nodded your head and swooned in the inside. Why is he so nice.

As you were about to say something Chanhee came back from the restroom and wiped his hands. "So what did I miss?"

"Nothing"
"Nothing"

Was all Chanhee heard from the two who were sitting tense on the sofa.

"Well, chop chop let's head to bed I'm probably going to have nightmares if I fall asleep any later"

You rolled your eyes "Chanhee , we've seen scarier movies than this"

"Yeah but this one has someone that looked like you so it made it 100 times more scarier"

You scoffed. "Oh and by the way I only have one guest bedroom so figure something out between you guys"

You looked over at Younghoon in horror and his expression matched yours perfectly.

We're screwed

-
"You can sleep in the bedroom , since I'm the man Ill sleep on the sofa"

You rolled your eyes "Younghoon, I'm not about to make you sleep on that small sofa it's uncomfortable"

"So, we're going to sleep in the room together? Like in the same bed?"
You blushed.

"N-no I mean yes but no funny business , just two friends sleeping on the same bed no biggy" you shrugged.

Oh it was a biggy all right.

You laid  in bed and couldn't stop thinking about how warm Younghoon was.

Too warm. I'm literally sweating.

You uncovered yourself and then laid back to sleep finally feeling cold air reach your body. You soon drifted off into dreamland.

-
It was exactly 3 a.m. when you received a text message.

(Y/N)! Whrea are yu hineyyyy I want my beerssssss

You stared at the phone in shock. Your mother never texted you and if she did, there was always something wrong.

Younghoon slurred in his sleep until he woke up from you hopping out of bed.

"Woah what's wrong ? Why are you in such a rush?" he smoothed out his messy bed hair. "No time to talk, I have to go my mom texted, tell Chanhee I went back home ok?"

"Wait what? Why are you going home at 3 a.m. ? Did something happen ?" he shot out of bed and started putting on a shirt.

Wait. When did he take off his shirt?

You snapped out of your thoughts. "Look, I don't have time to explain, now be quiet before you wake up Chanhee".

Your door opened and Chanhee walked in "Too late. Your mom keeps texting me I think she's drunk , we have to go now" you nodded your head and bolted out of the room.

It took exactly 3 minutes for you to get to your house. You ran up to the door and started banging on it. It wasn't closed completely so the door slowly opened by the pressure of your fists.

The house seemed quieter than usual. Your mom always seemed to be laughing somewhere or playing music and singing along to it dazed.

You looked around and noticed that there was glass everywhere. That's when you heard a big slam in the kitchen.

You ran to the kitchen and what you saw was horrifying.

There stood your mother, an empty beer bottle in her hand as she had blood dripping all over her body. She was dancing with a pillow as she stepped on broken glass and giggled every now and then.

"Mom?" you called out. She looked at you and her smile dropped into a frown.

She walked up to you and caressed your face. "My sweet baby, I'm so sorry" she said as she wiped your tears.

She composed herself and as you were about to speak she ran out of the house. You sighed.

This wasn't the first time she pulled something like this. There was no point in going after her because you already knew where she would go.

You sobbed. You were exhausted. Tired of living with a stranger you used to call your mother.

Your chest hurt as you looked around the place you grew up in. So many bittersweet memories flowed through your mind.

You couldn't breathe and started panicking. Everything was spinning and the last thing you heard was someone shouting your name in the distance.

Then everything went black.