Thank You + More Books

Hey everyone!

I just wanted to come over here to take a moment to thank you guys.

The past 3 years have been amazing thanks to your endless support. I love reading each and every single one of your comments. Your reactions are hilarious as well as heart-warming!

I seriously cannot thank you enough!

I also wanted to let you guys know about other books I've written in case you were looking for more content from me :)

1. A Royal Ransom [completed]

 A Royal Ransom [completed]

Chapters: 24

Description:

It's the year 2153.

The world has fallen into a state of monarchy. Every country has a king and queen. And every country wants to increase their ties.

Diana Greene, Princess of England, is engaged to the man of her nightmares in order to increase ties with the Americans. Diana's whole life had always been controlled by her parents and by her title. That was, until she met Ryder Underwoods.

Ryder Underwoods hates the Royals. They placed Ryder on the death row for a crime he did not commit. His own people fear him. He had no hope for changing his fate. Until he met Diana.

Together Diana and Ryder, embark on an unexpected quest, uncovering frightening secrets of the past. The more they learn, the greater the uncertainties for their futures become and the higher the stakes reach.

2. Venom [completed]

 Venom [completed]

Chapters: 35

Description:

"I have a boyfriend." I spat out the reminder, to keep him away from me.

"Yeah, yeah." He rolled his eyes. "You keep saying that. It's like your only personality trait."

Before I could snark a reply, I found myself caged between the couch and him. His hands pressed into the couch on either side of my head and I could smell the mint of the gum he was chewing as he stared intently at my face.

"What are you doing?" I breathed out.

"You seemed to want some attention, so I'm giving it to you."

-

On the run since she was ten, Charlotte "Cher" Woods dreams of nothing but escaping her nightmares.
But when her apartment is flooded, she's pulled back into a world filled with darkness, despair and deception.
Truths of her repressed past begin to resurface and Cher soon finds herself conflicted between following her heart or her mind.

3. Phantom [coming soon]

In the crime-ridden city of Memphis, Tennessee, lives nineteen-year-old Valencia Rivers

In the crime-ridden city of Memphis, Tennessee, lives nineteen-year-old Valencia Rivers. Burdened by secrets that keep her up at night, she makes a desperate decision. Valencia seeks out the services of a hitman, known only by the alias "The Phantom."

Her request is alarmingly simple: she wants him to end her life.

The Phantom, a young man who has danced with death so often it's become his leading partner, accepts the job without a second thought. However, as he begins to shadow Valencia, exploring her story and learning what makes her smile, an unexpected seed of emotion starts to take bloom in his cold empty heart.

The Phantom faces a difficult choice.

Can he fulfill the contract, knowing it would eliminate the light that has begun to brighten his darkened world? Or does he betray everything he's ever known to save her, igniting a war against those who hired him and those who fear the power of his shadow?

Anyway, that's all from me for now!

Stay healthy and happy <3

xx IceCat