Gen and Zach won one round and Taylor and Nani another before Carolina had to leave the game to take call from Nick, so it was my time to step in.

Pretty sure I made a fool of myself but then again we all did since the hoops were poorly made. It was getting late and like always all the guys said bye. I walked Zach over to his car and the cool breeze outside caught me off guard.

"Come here" Zach says wrapping his arms around me "you're freezing"

"You're worth freezing my butt off" I smile

"Silly girl"

His lips cover mine quickly and I decide to test my luck and pull away saying "I love you"

"I love you too baby" he actually says back

I was relieved more than anything to hear him still say that he loved me. So why was I worrying that he was flirty with Genesis? Truth is he was flirty with everyone, even his fans.

"See you tomorrow?" he asks

"I work all day"

"Soon then" he says giving me one last kiss

---

I really didn't want to work all day but hey there was bills to pay and things I needed to buy for myself. It was around eight when I was finished getting dressed and saw Carolina in the kitchen eating a bagel.

"Hey what are you doing up so early?" I asked

When I looked at her better I saw that she was already dressed for her day.

"I'm going to the W Hotel"

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah I asked Nick and he said I could hang out with Niall today"

"Just Niall?"

"Well I'm not sure Niall was the one who tweeted me so if the other guys are there then I'll obviously chill with them too"

I don't say anything but I see Genesis come into the kitchen dresses up as well.

"I'm taking my sister too Val ok, nothing to worry about" she laughs

"I didn't say anything" I said

"But you were thinking it" she spit back

"We're all just concerned" Laura says standing next to the door frame

I'm happy she had been listening to our convo.

"Guys I'm not doing anything bad!" Caro rolls her eyes "now if you don't mind I'm not the only whose going to be late"

I look at my clock and notice I was behind schedule and run out of the house, slipping on my heels. As I drive to work I start to feel like I really am starting to over think everything like Zach said.

---

Harry's POV

I'm not sure why we all decided to meet so early but Niall got Carolina to come over this morning. My thoughts were everywhere thinking about the last time I saw her, she looked so happy to tell us she was getting married and a part of me was happy for her since we all care about her but another part of me wondered what it would have been if she picked me instead of Nick. Sure I was younger than her but in this industry we all felt older than we really were.

Me and the lads all stayed in two attached suites while in LA. Louis was off on a Starbucks run, getting that panini he so loved while the rest of us watched some television. Paul soon informed us that our visitor had arrived and we all sat up right and tried not to seem too sluggish.

My heart began to race and soon enough there was a knock on the door. There she was but not alone; her sister who was quite fond of our Irish boy came along as well. Niall had opened the door and they both greeted him along with Zayn and Liam before reaching me.

"Hey Harry, it's been way too long" her sister says

It had been a little over a year since I saw her actually so I smile at her as we hug, then I finally get the hug and hear the voice of the girl I've been waiting for.

"Hazza" she smiles at me

"Caroline" I say with a grin "thank you for coming"

"No thank you guys for having us, what did you all want to do?"

"What ever you want babe" i tell her playfully

Liam then gives me a look but I could care less, all is fair in love and war.

~~~

the picture of the quidditch pong is probably not even going to show up but i put it ok

oh shit. harry is going to try and mess things up with nick.

and again sorry if these chapters are short compared to Timing, this story is harder to keep up with but hey two updates in less then 24 hrs *high five*

ps hope you like it val