He really let out a scream when he felt Jaehyun grip him, pumping him up and down at a fast pace.

He gasped and gripped at the chains bounding his wrists as he felt an unfathomable sensation.

"A-aah!"

The male looked absolutely wrecked. His cheeks were flushed, lips swollen and glistening, sweat drawing a thin line on his forehead, neck and chest covered by hickeys while he was still being pounded below.

Taeyong and Jaehyun loved it. Doyoung was always so careful around others about his appearance, but right now he didn't care about all the lewd noises escaping him or how he would moan out for them over and over again.

It was beautiful, and they were both glad that they were the ones causing him to be the way he was.

Absolutely fucked out and they weren't even close to done yet.

"Do you like this baby?" Jaehyun whispered as he bit Doyoung's earlobe playfully.

The said male tried to answer, but only a long, high-pitched moan came out.

Jaehyun chuckled deeply. "Use your words." He said as he reached his hand up to interlace it with Doyoung's, which was still chained.

"Aah! Y-yes Jae." Doyoung's mustered out as the younger traced his finger up and down the older's stomach.

Jaehyun leaned down and captured him in another long kiss, full of lust and pleasure as the three simply felt each other.

After the trio had gone a good few rounds, the couple released Doyoung from the chains. They treated him with incredibly soft touches, in stark contrast to their merciless pounds that destroyed the ex-spy just a few moments before.

They brought him into their arms and lied down on the bed, Doyoung in the middle with Jaehyun and Taeyong on either side of him.

No one said anything, and the three just closed their eyes while lying there, basking in each other's presence.

The only sounds were their breathing, night animals roaming outside and the occasional cluttering of the rest of the mafia going to bed as well.

It was a nice feeling. They all knew a conversation  and a confession were necessary, but that was something that was to come the next day.

For now, they were content feeling each other's warmth as they drifted off to sleep peacefully.

The next morning, Doyoung awoke due to a tingling feeling on his neck.

Once he regained his full senses, he realized that Taeyong was placing soft kisses across his nape as Jaehyun played with his hair.

The eldest leader had his arms wrapped around Doyoung's waist from behind while Jaehyun lay right in front of the ex-spy, their faces only a few centimeters away from each other.

"Good morning Doie." Jaehyun said softly as he smiled at the older.

Doyoung smiled back and snuggled deeper into the couple's warm embrace. "Good morning you two."

The three simply stared at each other, admiring each person's beautiful features. After a while, Taeyong finally spoke up.

"Do you want me to make breakfast? We can talk afterwards."

The two other leaders nodded as Taeyong got up. They all knew their confession was overdue, and today was the perfect time to get it over with.

"Do you want me to help?" Doyoung asked as he sat up slowly.

Jaehyun snorted as he placed a hand on the older's waist. "Can you walk?" He asked with a playful expression.

Doyoung pouted, feeling a sudden urge to prove himself and keep his pride.

"I most certainly can!" He said as he jumped up from the bed. He managed to stay standing, surprising not only Taeyong and Jaehyun but also Doyoung himself.

The two definitely did not go very gentle on him last night.

That surprise quickly turned into amusement as Taeyong crossed his arms, looking at the younger. "Jae asked if you can walk Doie, not stand. Try coming over here." He teased.

Doyoung huffed and took a few steps forward, immediately regretting his decision to prove himself as he felt soreness in his lower region.

He winced in pain as his legs started to collapse and both Taeyong and Jaehyun quickly rushed to help him.

"Doie, how about I give you a pain killer and you can sit on the bar stool while I cook?" Taeyong suggested as he walked over to the drawer.

Doyoung pouted. "Sure, but don't treat me like a baby please." He said.

Taeyong and Jaehyun both smiled and Jaehyun placed a kiss on Doyoung's cheek. "Of course princess."

~

Hey guys :) So this book is almost done, I'll probably finish it in the next two or three chapters.

I don't know if you guys have been keeping up with it but this is the second book of my NCT mafia series, the first one being a Yuwin story called "Tease and Kill", so after this is finished I will be launching the final book.

The final book will add in the rest of ot23, and it will be a MarkHyuck book!