I followed him without any other word.

We took turns frequently and walked for what felt like forever.

Old Man didn't utter a single word all this while but felt like he had an angry face on and I absolutely didn't bring myself to say a word.

I stopped on my tracks as I got a view of a never ending dark castle with huge opening door and walls. Everything was dark on this. Only the opening door of this place covered my sight as far as I could see.

My body will be visible as a bacteria if we try to get a whole view of this castle.

I tried to observe this place keenly.

Just after a few steps, I noticed a crack on the ground dividing it in two parts leaving a huge gap in between. I peeked down this gap just to see the deadly hot fuming volcano and the bubbles which burst releasing the heat which could melt any metal into liquid.

I came to a conclusion that this place is bad news.

And I confirmed it by the words of Old Man who was silent from the start.

"This place is the Hell." He drowned me into a different world by his words.

This place is the real Hell which people fantasize on Earth. It lives up to its name. And a small doubt stroke my mind.

How do we cross this volcano?

But this was soon answered by Old Man who teleported us to the other side of the ground crossing the volcano.

All of a sudden, I sensed a vibration on the ground which was most probably by these never ending entrance door as it opened automatically as if it sensed our presence.

Old Man made his way in as he crossed the doors and I followed him having no choice left.

As soon as we entered, I could see nothing but darkness. Only dim light of fire candles were placed at places which gave a blurry view of this place which was obviously not enough to take a clear look.

I followed Old Man and walked for a very long time. It felt like this place has no end.

And as we got deeper, I heard creepy noises.

I tried my best to take a clear view of my surroundings just to see some blood covered monsters behind the bars staring at us with words written as hunger on their faces. Spiders were hanging onto the webs on the blood covered walls with black liquids and oily surface. 

Those monsters had no eyes just some white liquid dripping from their eyes. Their watery hands grabbed the bars as they growled at me desperately wanting to get out of the bars.

Those roars from them were echoing in this place.

Not to mention, my body was shaking with every step I took.

We continued to walk despite having those scary glares sent by these beasts. Though I might seem calm outside but I couldn't stop myself from trembling out of fear within me.

I definitely had a hard time breathing but I knew that I should be a bit brave even if I know that the next few minutes are going to be my death minutes.

I tried to steal the courage from every corner of my mind and walked without any hesitation.

We seemed to have reached to the place as I noticed Old Man stop on his tracks. I turned my gaze just to look at a very huge room filled with empty space expect the rope which is being hanged on the top at the middle of this room.

"You shouldn't have acted recklessly, Y/n. I can't do anything this time." I turned to Old Man as soon as I heard him. He moved back with some steps. The doors of this room appeared in a second as they started closing themselves leaving me in this room alone.

Old Man turned back and started leaving this place.

I tried to go after him but the doors shut immediately making me lose my balance due to the force.

I was about to fall but my body was dragged in an instant before I could fall. And in seconds, I was in air being dragged to the middle of the room.

Without I could even realize, I was in the middle of the room on a chair with the rope around my neck, ready to be hanged. And in a flip of a second, I found myself in a different outfit.

It was a long frock, the outfit of hell.

In seconds, the rope which was around my neck started becoming tighter

In seconds, the rope which was around my neck started becoming tighter. I was out of my breath.

In an instant, I sensed the presence of something surrounding me. I tried my best to bring attention to my surroundings just to see myself being surrounded by black wolves. Their eye color was way different from the normal ones.

Their teeth looked sharper than anything in this world and their structure looked bigger than it should be. Their hungry gaze was sharp enough to trigger the fear building inside me.

I lost hope to live.

The rope around my neck grew tighter along with a wolf who jumped onto my body leaving long scratches on my face and hands.

It is easy to tell that these wolves are slowly giving me a painful death later to enjoy their meal.

I had few wolves jump on me leaving scratches on me. I groaned due to this excessive pain engulfing me. Blood dripped on every inch of my hands and face. My lips was bleeding a lot. I have lost a lot of blood by now.

I was on the verge of my death.

A last strike and I will lose my life.

And that was the time, I noticed a large wolf aiming at me. I knew that I will be dead in the next few seconds. And surprisingly my last thoughts were about...

Jungkook.

I realized that Jungkook held a special place in my heart for me remember him at my last moment. A smiled appeared on my face with my consent.

It was nice meeting you, Jungkook.

The wolf jumped on me as I closed my eyes.

It felt like seconds have passed and I didn't feel any pain though I sensed a warm touch. I slowly opened my eyes to find some of the wolves down...dead.

I slowly turned to look at Jungkook who caught me in his arms as my hands wrapped around his head without my consent. It felt way too natural for my body to originally rely on him in these tough situations.

Am I habituated to him enough for him to become a part of my life?

"You asked me to not show up infront of you again but why is it too hard for me, Y/n?" Jungkook spoke as he turned his head to look at me. He managed to bring tears in my eyes which the pain failed to do.

He became serious casting his feelings aside.

"Allow me to save you this time, I won't show up again." Jungkook uttered as he turned to those wolves.

TO BE CONTINUED....

Don't forget to vote and make sure to comment below to let me know whether this chapter was boring or not.

Please follow me if you like this story.