THE END

🥰so here is last naughty, sad, heartwarming, romantic and longest chapter ever. hope you'll enjoy🥰

*****

"Gege is hitting on you" I say and slight smirk shakes Yibo's lips, he leans closer to me and teasingly taps fingers on the table

"By any chance are you trying to seduce me? Have a little shame Xiao Zhan, I was doing my job there"

"But it is working on you no?"

"Don't think so at all"

"When why are you shy?" I get up and bring my face closer to his "it isn't like I'm going to take advantage on you right here" I rub my nose on his ear and Yibo shivers, he roughly traps my waist and whispers "gege still loves playing with fire"

"I didn't change at all but think you did"

"What do you mean?"

"I'll see you off Yibo, let's talk on the way"

"My place is right five metres away" he laughs and I frown "we can just go for a walk and then come back ok?"

"Mn" I nod and slowly slide my fingers on his palm, Yibo smiles and holds my hand. we start walking slowly as our shoulders slightly touches and it brings such a strong happiness to me. I still find this situation unbelievable and I'm sure he feels same too, it's kinda funny we act like teenagers who have crush on someone for the first time but...we missed so many stages of romantic relationship, why not?  "I'm just surprised you can work at the store, Wang Yibo with hot temper?"

"am I not perfect candidate Zhan? so used to fake smile, who could imagine my acting skills was going to help me someday. Not gonna lie, sometimes I want to break some customer's bones with my own hands but...I'm learning to control myself. Owner was too kind towards me, same goes for grandma and..." He stops and turns to me "hope one day, I can be worth for you"

"I don't need your worth, I need you. and please stop taking yourself this lowly, no matter how many times whose trashy people told this to you, still for me...you're best, you're perfect. cause you have everything I ask for Yibo. just simply, next to you I can be myself, you can't imagine how important this is in the relationship. And if you want to become better person do it for yourself not others. I'll be always here to support you"

"can you just warn me from now on?"

"what do you mean?"

"before say something this sweet, someday you're going to give me heart attack gege" he stops and takes me in his embrace "are you even real? you're like miracle Zhan"

"mn, we both are real and this is real too" I raise our holding hands and kiss his palm "I know it's hard but you can believe Yibo"

"What about you? I want to know how you're living too"

"Me? I moved to dad's place as soon as he came back" I prefer to hide about being at the hospital, why hurt him more? "I work at very nice place, it's small company with warm boss and employees. I don't earn much too but feel safe and comfy. There is a promotion perspective too in the future"

"Do there...work many pretty girls?" He asks hesitantly and I can't stop myself from teasing

"Why only curious about girls? Maybe I prefer tall muscular men? Who have much strength and can carry me very easily"