Only Yours

"Wang Yibo, ah Wang Yibo" Zhan shakes his head with softest and sweetest smile ever and I know he tries to control his emotions "are you going to act as main lead in the romantic drama? or you're really confessing to me right now? "

"what do you think? Maybe I'm, Like you?"

"When did I? I don't remember anything like that, I have bad memory...as you?" He asks teasingly and I tickle his belly, causing Zhan's cute giggles. I bury my face in his chest and feel like crying, knowing this moment is going to end very soon. How many more separations is waiting for us? Until hopefully we'll reunion forever? "Who could imagine? Young Mr Wang being such a cutie and sweet talker, melting my heart, but actually..." He pauses and cups my face "there was no need for this, even you say nothing still... I already knew for a long time, that you love me, that you adore me. how I couldn't Yibo? When anytime you look at me, you touch me, it's written on your face, your eyes says it all, maybe...this is the reason I couldn't stop myself and fell for you too? Our relationship, our feelings... it's still such a insolvable mystery for me but..."

"You're biggest sin and miracle of my life Zhan, reason of my selfishness and sacrifices at the same time, after being with you I realize how enjoyable it's to just hold and cuddle to someone without having any intimacy, the moment when you fear to fall asleep cause...you pity any missed seconds, want to hear every breath he takes, keep every expression of his as memory. too many things, experienced with you was my first time. The more I feared, the deeper I was falling in love with you, even we're not fated to be together still...my life was worth, for just meeting you Zhan"

"Don't say this, never alright? I truly believe, in our happy ending"

"I'll, I'll believe it too, what about last weeks? spent without me?" after calming down a little I ask and he frowns

"I was literally locked and it's annoying you know? Yang Zi brought me at the hotel, where her father is main shareholder and they didn't allow me to leave room even for a few seconds. later she told me that my house was "robbed", I guessed right away it was Chen's doing and got very scared something bad was going to happen to you. I made such a huge fuss to just come here, I recognized your guards right away and hid my face so they couldn't see me. funny and sad at the same time no? it's like we're some kind of idols, secretly meeting each-other"

"Ikr? actually that bastard Chen thought he could reach you and threaten me, but... at that time I used my brain, your old tactic..." I say proudly like waiting for the praise and he laughs "and...barbie" I'm not even done saying the name, Zhan angrily shows his teeth and I regret immediately 

"who? did I hear it wrong?" 

"I had to Zhan, there was no other choice"  I pout trying to soften his heart but his raised eyebrows don't falls down and I feel very painful pinch on my cheek "trust me nothing happened between us, just..."

"just what?" I tell everything in details and meanwhile scan his expressions, how come? although upset Zhan looks too scary and sexy, he still remains his cuteness and I hardly stop myself from smirking "so...so you licked what?" he hisses and suddenly attacks my lips, I gasp when Zhan entwines his tongue into mine and we hungrily taste each-other's saliva, he tears my shirt apart with one movement and roughly rubs my chest as my moans gets lost in his mouth, cause of too strong force between our bodies we fall down on the grass and Zhan quickly catches my nape to protect my head from hitting the ground, I smile between kisses and slide my fingers into his hair "naughty boy" he whispers and I yelp from the pain, feeling his teeth on my tongue, gosh why this man loves this much to bite? "you...Wang Yibo, if you dare again to touch someone, I won't stop on the bite anymore" he raises his body up and presses his butt on my crotch too hard I shiver, his both hands grabs my neck and tightens grip on it, until I feel almost breathless "every part of yours...only mine, I better kill you than imagine that easy bitch having you"