Chapter 25

At the hospital, an unconscious, bleeding Porsche was taken to the emergency room immediately. He was losing oxygen.

He had saved Uncle Kan as an emergency contact and hadn't changed it to Kinn's number yet.

Uncle Kan was called.

Arriving at the hospital, he got to know that Porsche was in a coma and he had to be kept on oxygen supply because he was hypoxic. Enough oxygen was not going into his brain cells, especially.

Uncle Kan called Kinn.
He thought that Kinn had a right to know, being Porsche's boyfriend.

Hearing the news, Kinn rushed to the hospital.

Looking at Porsche lying there, needing an external oxygen supply and in a coma, he could not hold back his tears. He broke down in uncle Kan's arms.

"My father! He did this!" After sometime, Kinn rubbed his tears. Anger took over his emotional being.

"Your father?" Uncle Kan asked.
"You said your father lives in the USA and is a real estate businessman like you."

"I lied. Korn, he is my father."

"What! Wait. How is this even possible? He never got married as far as I know. And he is homosexual." Uncle Kan was confused and shocked at the same time.

"I was adopted by him when I was a kid. He never let me near any of the mafia business. That is why you all never got to know me. The first time I came near you all was at the funeral of Porsche's father. I insisted on coming that day to see how Porsche was doing. Before that I have never been to your house or Porsche's."

Uncle Kan was shocked hearing that Kinn was the son of his enemy and was dating his son Porsche.

Kinn continued saying, "My father wanted to get revenge on you for taking over the mafia business because he was supposed to be the successor but you took it all away from him. He planned to kill both of you. A few days ago, when I went to meet him, I overheard him talking to uncle Chan about planning something to kill Porsche. That is why I forced Porsche to come live with me so that I could keep him safe at all times. I shouldn't have let him drive to your place alone."

The police came to them and said, "He was hit by a truck. The truck is an unlicensed one and we have no record of the driver yet. We will keep looking. The truck driver, however, called the emergency number to inform the ambulance to go and bring Porsche to the hospital. So it was a case of accident, we believe. Otherwise, the truck driver wouldn't have tried to help him. After calling, he fled away in fear. This is the most probable cause.

We are trying to collect DNA samples from the truck and Porsche's phone, from which the driver called the emergency number. We will get back to you if we find anything."

The police left after updating them on the event.

"It was not an accident. My father is behind this. I will come back later. I have to go confront him."
Kinn said to Kan and left in fury.

Uncle Kan nodded, allowing him to go and then looked back at Porsche through the window. He broke down in tears. His biological son was in a terrible condition and he was a helpless father right now, unable to cure him or make his condition better.