spencer knight (fla)📍

———"you're not just a friend"———

Y/n POV:

It was summer and your best friend Spencer was finally off from hockey.

You were so excited to spend summer with him because secretly you had a crush on him.

"You ready to have the best time of your life?" Spencer as you two were driving somewhere.

Spencer felt bad for not being around during the season but you just assured him that it was alright. That's why to make up for his absence, he was taking you somewhere as a surprise.

He wanted you to take the surprise seriously as he handed you a blindfold.

You heard the car stop as the drivers side door opened and closed. Spencer went around the car to open yours, taking your hand and gently helping you out.

He guided you to an area as he held onto your hand, it wasn't a long walk but you could tell you were walking on grass.

He stopped suddenly and then said excitedly, "We're here, you may take off your blindfold."

You took of your blindfold and you saw a cute small picnic set up for you two.

You watch as Spencer sits down and and lightly grabs your hand to seat you next to him.

"This is very nice Spencer", you say looking over to him with a bright smile.

"Anything for you y/n", he whispered but just enough so that you could hear him.

You two had spent the last three hours sitting and eating as the sun started to set.

You took note of the water that was close by and you wanted to go swimming.

"Hey Spencer let's go for a swim" you exclaim as you stand up, grabbing his hand and pulling him up and towards the beach.

"Wait y/n we don't have bathing suits" he nervously said, you looked around and noticed there was no one else around.

"Spencer there's no one else here, come on it'll be fun" you say as he looks down at you watching your every move as you put your hands at the end of your shirt.

You look at him the entire time making sure he's not uncomfortable. "Would you be uncomfortable" you ask him as he's still keeping his eyes on you.

"No no i wouldn't be uncomfortable", he says smiling lightly as he takes off his own shirt.

You take off your clothes after and are left in your underwear and bra, Spencer was trying to be respectful by not looking at your body but he gave in a few times.

You walked to the water as he followed, shortly after your whole body was under leaving your head out as Spencer was a few inches away.

"Y/n i have something to tell you and i've been waiting all day but now just feels right", he says as he comes closer to where your bodies are now touching,"I don't want to be friends anymore. I want to be more than friends. I want to be the guy that gets to call you his. I want to spend everyday with you and wake up to you. I want to be there for you whenever you need me. Y/n what i'm really trying to say is i want to be you're boyfriend."

You stood there in shock staring at him after what he had just said. You wanted that too, for the longest time you've wanted to be more that friends.

"Look y/n i'm sorry if you don't-", before he could say anything else you place your hand on his cheek and you pull him in for a kiss.

"Spencer, you've always been more that just a friend to me."
———————————————