kirby dach (chi)

——"i'm pregnant?!"——

Y/n POV:

You woke up early feeling a wave of uncomfortableness wash over you as you stood up. At first you thought you just stood up fast so you sat back down on your bed.

Shortly after you got back up and went to the bathroom still feeling sick. You felt your stomach churn as you throw up in the toilet.

Your initial thought was just a common stomach virus. You felt so sick and you had a throbbing headache.

You struggled getting back up and standing straight, a second later you fainted.

———time skip———

You woke up in a hospital bed, you were in shock and started freaking out.

"Hey hey shh it's okay I'm here" Kirby says as he gets up from the chair next to you, placing his hands on your shoulders. "What happened? Why am I here" you ask your husband as he starts rubbing your shoulders trying to relax.

"I found you on the bathroom floor passed out so the only logical thing to do would be to take you to the hospital so here we are now" he says as he kisses your forehead.

A few minutes later a doctor walks in "Okay Mrs Dach it seems like you're 6 weeks pregnant and what you experienced was severe morning sickness. Congrats to you both" he says, "I'm what?" you exclaim as you turn to look at a shocked Kirby.

"Oh my god" he says smiling as tears fall down his cheeks. Kirby pulls you into a huge hug kissing you over and over again, "I can't believe we're having a baby" you say to him smiling as tears roll down your cheeks.
—————————————-