jack hughes (njd)

————"date me"————

Y/n POV:

"Come on y/n what could go wrong" Jack asked you as you two were on his outdoor rink, it was 8pm and you were at the Hughes house skating with Jack on the rink when he brought up Chelsea.

Chelsea Comar was Jack's ex girlfriend and she cheated on him because she was only with him for the fame, she was a puck bunny clearly.

He wanted revenge by you two fake dating, you always had a crush on your best friend Jack but he was always too good for you and you also didn't want to get in the way of his career.

You always compared yourself to the blonde bimbos eye fucking him everywhere.

"Please I want to make her jealous and it would be more believable because you're my best friend" he says starting to beg as he grabs you shoulders slightly shaking you while giving you puppy dog eyes, his irresistible chocolate eyes seemed to melt your heart into agreeing.

"Fine Jack i'll be your object" you say sighing then skating off the rink, "y/n" Jack says getting off and sitting down with you.

"Are you okay with it, I don't want to make you do something you don't want to", he says putting an arm around you pulling you to him.

"I'm okay with it just tell me what to do and I'll do it" you say looking up at him giving him a small smile "thank you y/n" he says looking down at you giving you his award winning smile.

"It's nothing really" you say shrugging acting like you don't care when I reality you've always wanted to be with Jack.

He was kinda taken back by what you just said, "no y/n thank you seriously, thank you for everything you're always there for me and I couldn't ask for a better best friend".

Best Friend.

that's all you were to him, and you knew you'd always be just the best friend but you just smiled and after taking off your skates you told him you would be leaving.

————the next day————

You had woken up early to go to jacks game like he wanted you to, I honestly don't know how he can deal with morning games.

"Ughh" you groaned getting up thinking about your decision to be Jack's fake girlfriend to make Chelsea jealous.

You quickly got in the shower and put on a hoodie and jeans, you fixed your hair into a messy bun and slipped on your vans grabbing your car keys and heading outside.

You quickly responded to Jack's text as you got in the car to let him know you were on your way, you arrived at the entrance of the prudential center and as you walked in you saw Jack waiting there in his game day suit smiling as he handed you a pass, "I have a jersey for you hold on."

He runs to the locker room and you pass through security. Jack comes out with a red devils jersey with his Hughes on the back and hands it to you still smiling "thanks Jack" you say as you put it over your red hoodie, leaving the strings and hood out.

————time skip————

It was the third quarter and there was 2 minutes left, Jack got you a seat next to the wags and you guys all talked and they were really nice, they also mentioned Chelsea but they said she was awful and was very rude to them.

They said Jack talks to their husbands/boyfriends about me and I was confused that Jack would talk about me to his teammates but I pushed that aside and focused on the game.

It was 3-3 and still a minute left of regulation time, Miles Wood had the puck at center ice when he shot it at the Sabres goalie but it bounced off the post and landed in front of jacks stick as he shot the puck into the open area of the net...

AND HE SCORES!!

Jack gave them the lead with 3 seconds left, you all jumped up and cheered.

The game had ended and you and the wags stayed seated still talking when Jack had texted you to meet him in the locker room and he said he told the security to let you in.

You made your way to the locker room and once the guard saw you he opened the door, you entered and you saw Jack with some equipment on but jersey was off showing his lower abs as he smiles at you engulfing you into a big hug.

You wrap your arms around his neck as he snaked his arms under your hoodie and jersey pulling onto your bare waist, you thought it was odd how he was holding you but in the moment it felt right.

You felt like you could stay like this forever but he pulled away from the hug but left his hands there as you did the same, he leaned down until he was centimeters away.

"Can I kiss you?" he asks as he removes a hand from your lower back and positioning it on the side of your face, you nodded assuring him to kiss you.

He wasted no time, he pulled you in by your waist so there was no room between you two and your lips molded into each others so perfectly.

Once you were out of breath you pulled away and jack did the same, "you've always been the one y/n" he says as you two looked into each others eyes, "it was never Chelsea it was never anyone else but you, I love you y/n and I don't care if Chelsea is jealous I just wanted to feel what it would be like if you were mine but I was too afraid to admit it but now I am"
———————————————