taylor hall (buf)

—"what am I doing wrong"—

Y/n POV:

The sabres lost once again extending their losing streak to now 7 games in a row.

You felt awful for the team, especially for your fiancé Taylor. Taylor was always working hard everyday on the ice. He was showing how much he wanted to be apart of this team.

Taylor came home after the game and looked absolutely defeated. You got up from the couch and walked over to him as he took off his suit jacket and undid his tie.

He turned around to face you and engulfed you in a huge hug. "What am I doing wrong baby?" he questions as he hugs you tighter.

"Taylor you try hard every time your on the ice don't blame yourself" you say pulling apart from the hug and kissing his lips gently while cupping his face.

"Y/n I'm clearly doing something wrong, I can't produce points like I used to" he mumbled. "I fell on a breakaway y/n, I'm terrible this year" he continues as he removes a hand from your back and using it to rub his face.

You gently take away his hand looking him in the eyes, "Why don't we just forget about hockey for one night okay" you said in between kisses.

He agrees shortly after and you take him to the bathroom. You two get in the shower and he began to soften his body under the warm water.

After the shower you both lay down in your bed and you play with his hair as you two cuddle.
——————————————-