mat barzal (nyi)

————"you're the issue"————

Y/n POV:

You and Mat were having problems in your relationship, you were currently in an argument and he was blaming you for the lost against the devils.

"You're the problem y/n your always on me and you're so fucking clingy" he said as he yells from the bathroom, "seriously?!" you snapped back at him yelling as you were in the bedroom.

"All this over a fucking game, i'm done" you argued back Mat never yelled like this especially calling you clingy, that was a first.

You finally had enough and didn't want to be screaming and yelling back and forth for hours so you grabbed your pillows and a blanket as you left the room and set up your bed on the couch.

"What are you doing" he asks in a low soft voice as you turn around to face him, "Going to bed what does it look like?" you sighed as he walks closer but you just shake your head.

"Mat" you breathed out as he kept walking closer until he saw inches away from you, "Babe you know I didn't mean it" he says, his chocolate eyes softened and he looked defeated.

He brings his hand to your waist rubbing it there back and forth. It felt wrong to forgive him what he said hurt you but you were exhausted so you gave in.

You joined Mat in your bed and he held on so tight. "I love you" he whispered as you spooned, "I love you too Mat" you cooed as you flipped over and kissed him.
——————————————-

here's a short one, if you have any requests please tell me and I'd love to make one for you!