Chapter 57

Belle Fawn

My eyes strayed from his full lips to his defined jawline. The complexion of his skin had a more tan glow to it considering the morning light creeping from the black curtains. I swept the pad of my thumb across his cheek bone lightly and down against his jawline. His dark eyebrows pulled together as I smiled at how effortlessly perfect he is.

"What are you doing mm?" he questioned, his morning voice raspier and deeper than I've ever heard it.

It's safe to say it effected me in more ways than one, "I was just watching you.." I trailed off, clenching my thighs together, his eyes were still closed so I was grateful for that.

"Watching me?" he asked, suddenly bringing his hand to my lower back to bring me closer to him.

I could feel his warmth underneath the sheets and it made my face heat up. It's crazy how badly I could blush even after everything we've done together especially last night. He grabbed my thigh and hooked it around his hip.

"Mhm." I hummed, moving my fingers into his black hair as he sleepily opened his eyes once he scooted closer to me, "You look so peaceful when you sleep."

He lazily smiled, his hand rubbing my lower back before slowly dragging it down my bare thigh, "It's probably because, you're next to me." I smiled as he drew small circles on my skin, "And you know last night...fuck baby." he groaned, gripping my thigh as I looked down, feeling my cheeks heat up.

"Stop it." I mumbled, becoming flustered at the mini images flooding my head from last night.

The way he grabbed me, touched me and looked at me so intensely. His words, oh my god his words only made my head hazy. Everything that happened last night was perfect and I wouldn't change a thing about it.

His deep chuckle filled the room as he kissed my forehead, "You're too precious." he mumbled, gliding his hand to my lower back to bring me into his chest.

My hand slid around his neck as I allowed myself to sink my head into his shoulder. A small grunt left his lips when I brought my thigh higher up his hip to get comfortable. He smelled so good, after my bath last night he took a shower and his natural citrus scent drifted into my nose. I slid my hand back over his shoulder, down to his chest. We laid together for a moment, my fingertips drawing shapes into his toned skin.

Before my wrist was quickly caught, my thigh was gripped and I was effortlessly flipped onto my back with him hovering over me. He slammed my wrist on the side of my head, pressing himself against me. I felt my heart beat pick up as he pinned my other wrist to the bed.

"I don't know how I'm going to be able to resist you now love." he spoke with a genuine pull to his tone and I swallowed nervously trying to hold his intense gaze.

My thighs were pressing together on either side of his hips, "I guess you don't have too." his lips slowly pulled into a smirk at my words.

He leant down to place his lips against mine in a fierce manner. I smiled into his kiss, my body completely melting in his. Having him pin me to the bed and kiss me like he was. It brought me so much freedom in a way, it made me feel safe like nothing could happen to me.

Just as long as he had me in his grasp.

•••