Part 3: Negotiate failure and run

Start from the beginning

It could be said that the value of the magic stone in this world was equivalent to the oil in the earth.

R. Knight: Yes, my lord, not only thanks to God but also your wisdom in deciding to come here.

R. Noble: Yes my lord and you are wise to colonize this land.

The knights and nobles flattered, and that made Marco even more proud of himself.

But at the same time, an alarm bell made everyone surprised.

John: What the hell.

John said confused.

Then a soldier entered the tent hastily and knelt down to speak.

R. Nigreosland soldiers: My lord, we have discovered several unidentified objects claiming to be from Russia.

John: Was it the aboriginal barbarians that came to attack?

R. Soldiers of nigreosland: Not sure if they said they wanted to meet the chief here to negotiate.

The soldier said that causing the knights to laugh mockingly.

R. Knight: Hahaha these Russian barbarians dare to come here to face us directly???

R. Nobles: My lord, those barbarians are completely unworthy to negotiate with us.

R. Knight: Please command my lord what should we do next?

Marco: We'll negotiate with the Russians to see what they've got.

Marco's words surprised the knights and nobles and a series of protests, but that didn't stop him.

Many knights and nobles thought that Marco was too lenient with the barbarians because they were just retarded barbarians and were not on the same level as them.

But Marco had another intention, one that was to subdue them diplomatically.

(A/N: Ok are you sure about that?)

That angered the knights and nobles again, but Marco gestured with his hand to silence them.

Marco: Okay we'll accept.

The soldier eventually came out of the camp and informed the group after which they left and ignored the strange glances from the soldiers.

Then both Marco and his nobles and knights began to discuss what to do next.

And in the meantime, Sergey and his bodyguard finally got inside.

The first thing that impressed Sergey was probably the structures similar to the medieval period.

Sergey's interior: (Interesting, it reminds me of a story I read on the internet...)

Sergey thought that to himself as he walked while the bodyguards were always on guard to prevent bad things from happening.

And the soldiers of either side are wary of each other and also because of the strange clothes that are different from other countries, the Nigreosland soldiers are dressed like medieval soldiers and this "Russian" caravan uses the same green minus Dimitri and Sergey.

Not to mention the weapon that Sergey's party carried, it was like a strange stick that was far different from their weapons.

And even Sergey's Spetsnaz team looked at Marco's soldiers with a strange eye.

Sergey: Don't be too distracted, we still have work to do...

Sergey whispered to both Dimitri and his Spetsnaz guard.