𝟖→𝐁𝐄𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐄

Start from the beginning

Your eyes were busily locked on the lock tell you heard Emma's footsteps that's getting near on you.

"We got another 6 minutes to finish this right??" You asked. You put down your hands and look at the mirror. You puckered when you didn't saw Emma.

"Huh??" You look at the door but it was close. Never you know that someone was a bit far behind you blushing seeing your exposing body. You quickly look behind only to see a tall guys standing behind you. Your eyes widen and shocked. Your shorts fall down.

"OH MY GOSH!!" You shouted and stepped back. You're blushing so hard right now because of embarrassment. You quickly took your coat on the chair to cover your almost naked body.

"What the fuck are you doing here!! You're a fucking pervert!! Get out now!!!" You shouted and you pointed the door.

What the fuck!! He is not just a gangster but a fucking pervert too!

Rindou blushed seeing your body when he came. You were looking hot struggling in his eyes. You can't see his pinkish cheek because the lights from the mirror can't give enough light for him..

Rindou washed away what he saw and change his emotion. He smirked and walked to get closer on you.

"Fuck go away! I swear I'll fight you!" You hissed angrily. Rindou didn't stop and continued to walk slowly until his face is already shown. A fiercely face welcome you.

"What a nice view." He said in low tone. You pursed your lips and puckered your brows.

"Your perv! Stay out!"

He chuckled which makes you get curious.

"Oh please, you're far from my type." He nonchalantly said and stop inch away from you. He look around first and then he stop his beautiful orbs on you again.

"Want some help?" You were shock to what he said.

"I don't need your help, fuck off and get out!" You said. You thought that you only have few minutes. You puckered and throw the coat away. Deciding to finish yourself. You didn't mind Rindou because if you do, you'll just going to waste up more minutes.

You wear near at the mirror and you look over your shoulder and tried on reaching the locks again. Your puckered and getting annoyed.

"Tch." Rindou quickly wrap his arms around. You stopped and look at him on the mirror. His hands slacks yours and parted it away.

"Let me go dumb!" You hissed looking back on him. He stared on the lock and aggressively pulled it making you hitched your breath and pulled in your small stomach. You smelled his perfume that lingers on him. He pulled another to lock the last part.

It's already done and you pulled yourself away from him but his arms still wrapped on you.

"What the... let me go already!" You said and pushed him away using your both arms placing it on his torso. He looked down on you, his glass were perched on his nose bridge. You look up to him meeting his lavender orbs that's a bit glistening because of his lens.

"Why don't you thank me?" He seductively said then he placed his both hands on your small curvy waist. You notice what he did which make you startled a little. He then move his hands up and down.

"The hell you're doing." You pushed him again he was staying still. He lean down a little on you, when he did that you quickly pushed your face away from him, which made him chuckle.

This isn't comfortable!

"Try pulling your short, Y/n." You sucked your lips inside your mouth. Is he stupid? How can I even pull it up when your locking me.

"Ohh, I'll help you pull it up." He chattered. He bend down. As he do that you were about knee him but then his hands went down on your legs and he gripped on it. His free hand pulled your shorts up.

I should punch him!
I should punch him!
I should punch him!

But you can't do it even though your both hands were free. What he's doing is messing your brain. It can't function normally because of the tension between the two of you. He zipped and button your shorts, it tickles you when his knuckles accidentally touch your fare skin. The moment it happen, the place became hot or it's because he was so close?

He then buckled your belts it was aggressive making your lower part of your body brushed on him. Your face heated.

"Damn s-stop it already." You stuttered but you stay firm. He look at you and the side of his lips rose up.

"I'm kinda moved on your face right now." He said making you smell his breath. It was mixed of a mint and his sandalwood scent and he didn't smoke that day. After buckling your belt his hands runs on your neck brushing the healing bruise you have.

"How sweet am I to leave mark on my prey." He said saying the prey in sly tone. And that you puckered and you snap back from yourself again. You harshly pushed him away from you making him stepped with large step backward. You took your coat and went on the door.

"I'm not done with you remember that!" You said and closed the door. As you leave you run on the hallway from the dresser room as you run your hand on your chest.

What the hell!
What the hell!
What the hell!

As you reached the stage, Emma saw you walking with large and heavy steps. She run towards you.

"Y/n, I'm sorry if I didn't helped you. I'm so sorry, something suddenly came up on the boys." You look at her and give her a subtle smile.

"It's fine really. I did it perfectly." You lied. You can't tell her the truth. She might freak out and there might a possibility to have a trouble if you open your mouth.

The stage play continued and you did your best even though you keep remembering what happened earlier on the dresser room which makes you blush in front of Mikey and Draken while in the middle of play, and they think it's weird.

Rindou leaned the side of his body on the wall side of the theater that's the darkest part of the room. He watch you act while he can't help to smirk remembering you struggling while half naked.

I'm not a perv.

═════ ✥.❖.✥ ═════