"What about you Belle?" Hailey asked Belle.

"Micheal and I are going to Michael's parents home," Belle said.

"Wait a minute, you are dating Michael?" Taylor asked.

"Yes"

"Woah, I didn't know this"

"Because you didn't come over and were busy with your training," Vrishali said. Taylor is from the mechanical engineering department.

"True"

"They have been dating for two months now," Hailey said.

"Let's rest, my heels are killing my feet," Vrishali said walking off the dance floor. There is a sofa empty and she walked over there followed by the girls.

"What about you?" Taylor asked Hailey.

"What about me?" Vrishali sat down feeling relaxed. She only had wine and two shots of vodka.

"Dating someone?" Taylor said.

"Not my piece of cake, dating sucks and I don't fall for something that ends too soon" Hailey replied truthfully. Hailey is a tough nut to crack.

Only Vrishali knows that Hailey was in a relationship for two years before they broke up on mutual agreement as they can't be doing long distance.

Hailey couldn't move on and she knew she would be getting back when they were done with their degree. She decided not to be involved in anything or any dating isn't her thing.

"Then you girl?" Taylor asked Vrishali.

"You never know" Vrishali smirked playfully.

"Does that mean you are dating?"

"I didn't say I was dating"

"Then what do 'you never know' mean?" Taylor asked.

"She isn't going to tell you anytime, we are tired of asking her that," Belle said. Vrishali looked up to see the boys walking towards them.

"Hey, babe" Micheal sat beside Belle.

"Hey Vrishali," Troye said.

"Hey, Troye" Vrishali greeted.

"Hey Hailey"

"Hi"

"Hey Belle"

"Hey"

"Hi Taylor"

"Hi," Aryan sat beside Vrishali.

"Move your thighs girl," Aryan said poking Hailey's thighs.

"Stop poking" Hailey slapped Aryan's finger.

"Lady"

Jordan looked at Belle as she laughed at what Michael whispered in her ear. Michael kissed Belle's cheek, Jordan looked away as he felt the burn in his heart. He didn't sit down and left calmly. Aryan looked at Jordan leaving, he signed.

"Hey Vrishali, outside they are playing a truth or dare game, we are going to join the group. You wanna join?" Troye asked.

"Nah, I don't play a truth or dare game. You guys go and join. I will go and look around" Vrishali said standing up. She stood up to get a drink and talk with her other friends.

"Wanna have a drink?" She asked Hailey and Aryan.

"I'm good" Hailey replied. Hailey is the one who is driving home.

"I will finish this get one later" Aryan replied.

Vrishali nodded her head and walked over to the bar island. "Hey girl" Martin greeted Vrishali.