"That would be ten dollars," The lady said coming back.

"Thank you," Padmanabh said handing the Twenty dollars.

"Have a good day son" the lady said.

Padmanabh carefully took the neatly packed plant and walked out.

He can feel the nervousness and excitement. This is his first time giving flowers to someone and taking them on a date.

"Fuck!" Vrishali cursed throwing the frocks on the floor.

"Vrishali... Girl calm down and wear something. The red frock was good even the black was hot" Hailey said.

"Nah, I can't understand what to wear," Vrishali said searching for clothes in her closet.

"You got an hour to get ready, he will be in an hour" Aryan said.

"You are not helping and even you," Vrishali said pointing her finger at Aryan and Hailey.

"What did we do, we suggested the dresses and you are not liking them," Hailey said.

"Baby babe... Calm down. Think for a few minutes about what you wanna wear. You know about Padmanabh and what he is like. If you want to dress up for your date then go for his choice of liking. Or if you want to dress up for your sake then go with your choice" Aryan suggested.

Vrishali sat down on the floor on the clothes which she threw randomly. She closed her eyes thinking about what she should wear.

She opened her eyes when she got an idea of what she has to wear. She went through her drawers where she kept her sarees.

"You are wearing a saree?" Aryan asked when she pulled out a Rani pink saree and its set.

"Yes, Padmanabh is kind of a traditional guy. Even though he doesn't say anything if I wear any clothes I know he likes it when I wear sarees. It's our first formal date so I will dress up traditionally" Vrishali said.

"Agreed"

"Good idea, hurry up," Aryan said.

While Hailey and Aryan walked out of the room closing the door. They waited in the second-floor sitting room.

Vrishali already took a shower and her hair is air-dried. She removed the tank top and shorts before putting on the saree blouse and saree shapewear.

Vrishali took around thirty minutes draping the saree around her. The blouse is sleeveless and the mangalgiri is pretty on her. She opened the door for Hailey and Aryan to get in.

"Wow girl, pretty... Pretty..." Hailey said.

"Baby babe... You look beautiful" Aryan said keeping his hand on his heart.

"Aye... Thank you" Vrishali said walking over to her dressing table. She looked into her mirror putting on her bangles and earrings.

She straightened her hair and left the hair open. She ended the look by applying lipstick and bindi.

"Can't believe how you change according to the dresses" Hailey said.

"True"

"Done, how do I look?" Vrishali asked twirling around.

"Beautiful"

"Baby babe..."

Vrishali laughed taking her phone and bag to go downstairs.

"Let's go down," Vrishali said.

"Yup," the three walked downstairs. Vrishali's parents aren't home as they need to go to the office.