Upon reaching the office I smiled at the guards and they smiled back. I learnt their names yesterday, one is Henry and the other one is Mark. Henry doesn't talk much and just nods mostly. As for Mark he's really charming and gives me a wide smile everyday.

I went inside Mr. Rudy Judy's personal elevator and pressed 20.

I checked myself out in the mirror and fluffed out my hair.

Want to look good for him eh?

I rolled my eyes at my subconsciousness and just then the elevator door opened.

Ding!

I reached the floor and greeted the receptionist. He is a nice guy and helped me a lot yesterday.

First, I went into the coffee room. Yes, coffee room. This guy has a whole entire freaking coffee room and upon entering it, the sweet aroma of coffee hits my nostrils.

I found out yesterday that he even has a cabinet full of black coffee beans.

This guy is obsessed on another level!

I found out in an article that drinking too much black coffee-knowing Kezr he drinks maximum five everyday-can stain your teeth and is not good for your health. And he drinks it on empty stomach. Hehe. Just like his brain.

So..... I decided to experiment.

Iam going to take it slow at first and add a little changes to this coffee and then slowly make him eat his breakfast.

Not like I care or anything, I just don't want my boss to faint one day.

That's the same. Grr!

One thing I have noticed these past five days is that, he is not a fast paced person. He likes to takes things slow, although he has absolutely no amount of patience. Not even a drop!

And I know Iam going to be late and Iam going to be getting an earful, but if it means accomplishing my goal, then so be it.

I searched for the creamer and found it. It's like my own personal Starbucks. Yeeee!

Next I got some almond milk, cause almond milk is the way to go. I took a cup and added his black coffee and added two shots of creamer, a little pump of sweetner, some almond milk, mixed it and added no sugar.

I held the coffee in one hand and headed towards his office.

Knocking on the door twice, I heard a deep hoxy voice say, "In".

Flustered, I entered in and there he was standing in front of his skyscraper view ceiling windows. He was wearing a black shirt with black pants. All black.

He looked really handsome with his sleeves rolled up showing his veins and........ waitttt a damn minute!

Are those....those....TAT-FREAKING-TOOS!?

I shamelessly started checking his tattoos out.
There were various skeletons, birds, roots of trees, and much more, but as his sleeves were rolled up till his elbows it was difficult to see further. Should I ask him to roll up his sleeves?

He turned around, and I quickly averted my gaze. Shaking my head to shoo away the unholy thoughts, I walked up to his desk and placed his coffee.

"Sir, I wanted to tell you that Iam here and your coffee."

"You're late" Called it!

"Yes I was uh...." As I started thinking of a possible excuse, he raised his eyebrows at the cup of coffee, then at me. I went to say something but he beats me to it and picked up the coffee and took a sip from it.

He placed it down and looked at me.

Iam freaking out. What if he scolds me? Or worse, fires me......or worst.....What if he punches me?

Easy, then we will show him our bad boys.

You think that is going to scare him? No way!

Believe In yourself, Ella! Believe.

"What is this?" He said in a calm voice. Uh-oh! It's the calm before the storm, Ella!

"Uh...It-It's" I took a deep breath and continued "You know, black coffee is bad for your health? And knowing how you drink it fives times a day, that's really bad. So I-I decided to change that. I added creamer, sweetner, almond milk and no sugar in your black coffee and uh.....", I noticed how I was rambling and clamped my mouth shut and looked down, getting ready to get an earful.

It has been a minute, why isn't he saying anything?

I looked up and saw him looking at me, I looked down. No Ella! Put your big girl pants on and face him, So What If he breaks your nose? We will get to stay at the hospital and a nurse would feed us grapes....just like in Mr.Bean.

I looked up deciding to break the ice. "D-did you at least liked it?" He raised his eyebrow at me, "I mean you didn't spit it out, so I thought......."

"It's okay" he said.

My eyes snapped towards him and I extremely excitedly exclaimed "Really?!"

He glared at me and my excitement died down, "I said it was okay, not good"

I nodded. "Now, I want you to email my schedule to me and get the W and Co Architectures's documents and contract to me for the meeting tomorrow."

"Yes, sir" and with that I left his office feeling my mood completely died down.

I did something good for him, Why couldn't he return the favor and just lie to me about it being good?

No. I don't want somebody to lie to me. Ugh! Now I don't know if I want to be angry at him or happy that he didn't lie?

This man, I swear will be the death of me.

__________________________

Words: 1335