Vrishali opened her eyes, unlocked her phone to go through the photos. She needs to post the pictures which she clicked. There wasn't a network when they went sightseeing.

"We will leave in an hour or so, there is a cultural event happening here. We can go if you three are intrested," Vijay said. Padmanabh looked at Vrishali for her answer.

"I'm intrested," Vrishali answered.

"Ugh, I don't want to watch the cultural event," Harika said.

"Then we will stroll around while Vrishali and Padmanabh attend the event," Vijay spoke. Before Harika could say anything Vijay held Harika's hand under the table signalling her not to say anything.

"Sure then, we will leave now. The program will be starting shortly," Padmanabh spoke standing up from his seat. Vrishali stood up giving Vijay a smile.

She is thankful that he spoke that, she really wanted to spend some alone time with Padmanabh. For the past few days, they have been surrounded by their family or friends.

At night Padmanabh was busy working on his laptop. Vrishali didn't want to disturb him when he is working so she went to sleep or watched a movie on her phone.

"This way," Padmanabh spoke and Vrishali nodded her head following Padmanabh.

"Why did you do that?" Harika hissed at Vijay.

"Harika, I don't understand why you are behaving like this but let me tell you. Whatever you are doing is making Padmanabh and Vrishali uncomfortable. Padmanabh may not tell you this but it's better if you stop this before something happens," Vijay spoke seriously.

Harika rolled her eyes, "Vijay, calm down. I'm not doing anything that would make Padmanabh uncomfortable."

"Harika... please, I know what's going on with you. Please don't make me point everything out."

Padmanabh silently gazed at Vrishali as they walked on the narrow road towards the hall where the cultural event is happening. He wanted to take Vrishali to this event before they leave.

She is having a smile on her face while watching the trees, she stopped to click the pictures. "Do you mind if I ask you to take a picture of mine?" Vrishali asked when she saw a beautiful line of trees.

"No, but I'm not good at photography." Vrishali smiled widely.

"No problem," she said handing her phone to Padmanabh. Padmanbh took the phone from Vrishali and took a few steps back.

Vrishali stood in the middle after patting down her dress and hair. She smiled happily at the camera, Padmanabh clicked the pictures. He couldn't keep his gaze away from Vrishali's smile.

"The background is good, I will click a picture of yours," Vrishali said walking over to Padmanabh.

"It's okay," Padmanabh said. He rarely takes his pictures.

"Come on, the background is really good. You can use it for your WhatsApp DP," Vrishali said.

Padmanabh looked at her before walking over to where she stood. He awkwardly stood there not understanding how to pose.

"Relax," Vrishali held her laugh looking at Padmanabh. His white kurtha stands out and the background is dope.

She clicks his pictures on her phone making Padmanabh change his standing position.

"Perfect," she mutters under her breath going through the pictures.

"Let's go."

"Okay."