Prologue

Attention:

This is a work of fiction. Names, Characters, business, place and events are product of the author's imagination or any fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons living or dead, is purely conincidental. Remember that this is purely based on the authors imagination, and my imagination alone. There might be inappropriate scene and foul languages, So please be reminded.

*****

Things weren't always easy, It wasn't always perfect, And it's most certainly not always all rainbows and butterflies. But life shouldn't always be all pain, suffering, struggles and sacrifices, It shouldn't always be all screams and cries. They said life was never easy, But I think life is easy. It's just that the people around us are sometimes the one responsible for making things complicated.

"How can you let this happen?! You had one thing to do! Such a disgrace!"

I didn't want to get attached to anybody because I think, No scratch that-because I know that I might drag them into a big fat mess. I wanted to be alone as I go down my rock bottom, I don't want to drag anybody with me.

"Kaibigan mo kami! You can't just keep it all to yourself! Ano pa't andito kami!"

But maybe I guess, Change is the only constant thing in this world. One day you're avoiding that person then the next day you're all over them and it scares me. It scares me that If I do choose to bring down my walls and open up to MY CERTAIN PERSON, All of the what if's and Will I be questions will come popping out of nowhere. Would I be able to make them happy? Would I be able to protect them? Will I be there for them through the tough times? And Will I be able to be with them for the rest of my life?

"This is straight up crazy but let yourself be happy for once, Let it be with me."

They say 'You can't choose who you love' but I chose you and I'd choose you over and over again til my heart gives up, I'd always choose you. If I can let somebody hurt me and pain me to death then I know for sure that it would be you, I would let you because that is how much I love you. I'd loose all my pieces in exchange for your whole piece.

"I love you and no one and nothing! Is going to change how I feel for you."

If only I can let myself fall and be happy with you and not care about anything else, If only it was that easy then I'd choose to be with you for the rest of my life with no hesitations. But it's just different, We live in different worlds. It's like we were destined to meet each other but not to be with each other.

But maybe we can do it all over again, In a much different way, In a different time wherein nothing can stop me from giving you the love that you deserve. Maybe in another life, My lifeline.