"i'm not tryna get freaky but i'm horny." he continued to rub on them.

"you neva told me what you wanted to be when you grow up." i wrapped my arm around his neck.

(she sitting on his lap sideways)

"i'm grown already."

"no you THINK you grown, watchu wanna be."

"i wanna produce music and have my own record label."

"that's raw as hell, you different."

"yea you be fuckin with dem lame niggas das why."

"please." i chuckled.

out the corner of my eye i seen briana mugging me hard as fuck.

yea that lil hoe in almost all my classes now and she been watching me all day but ain't saying shit.

"this what we doing now three?!" pink wig from the bathroom said stepping up to us.

(that's the girl that was tellin ha shit in like the second chapter)

"who you is?" he asked looking confused asf.

"dont play with me, and hoe why the fuck you all over my man?!" she yelled in my face.

"yo did you ever use that gum that i threw at you the other day?" i held my nose.

"HOE ILL BEAT YO ASS RIGHT NOW!" she stomped her foot.

i laughed seeing that i was getting on her nerves.

"aht aht she will not be fighting any of you hoes cause she too pretty fa that but that don't mean i won't be throwing sum." azour told her.

"three i'm tired of doing everything for you, i even be sucking yo dick when you need it. do she be doing that?!" highlighter cried.

"ohhhh you that shawt that sucked me up the night after that party like two years ago." he nodded pointing his finger at her.

"was it good?" i asked him.

"hell naw. way too much teeth. and she was groaning and shit sound like my grandpa tryna get up out his bed.". he shook his head.

"why are y'all talking about ha like she not right here." some random female which i'm guessing is her friend asked us.

"freedom of speech, this is america ain't it?"

"now can you please move, you're taking away the fresh oxygen." i shooed her.

she rolled her eyes and walked away.

"why you be doin these girls like that." i chuckled

"dese hoes ain't loyalll." he sung off key putting his head in my neck.

we stayed like that talking till the end of the class.

——

"watchu mean i'm startin to slack, ion even like this this class i always been slackin." i told mr. s while we were sitting on the bleachers during my gym period.