39: when I kissed the teacher

Start from the beginning

-I think he loves you mores than he loves me- Jackson complained like a kid.

-Of course he does. I can give him things you can't- we chuckled- but he looks like you. A mini version of you.

-Yeah- he gave him his index finger and Mark grabbed his hand around it.

-Months in my belly. Eating through me. Breathing trough me. And you look like your father- I sighed and he made a noise that melt my heart- yeah, I can't be mad when you're this cute.

-Do you wanna go see Webber and my mom?

-Yay! Let's go see grandma, Mark.

...

10x06

10x06

-You still have your chance to get in Callie's project- Derek told me as we both dropped our children on daycare.

-It'll take most of my time and Jackson and I both agreed to take as less hours of investigation as we could till Mark's bigger.

-I hate you're a good mom.

-I am good though, right?- I patted his shoulder- I'd love to hear about how it goes.

-I'll keep you posted- he smiled.

-Great.

...

-So, we're gluing Mickey's brain?- I asked my brother entering the OR as I tied my mask.

-Yeah- he sighed- thanks for helping me, Ross isn't over Heather's death yet. He's not into Neuro anymore.

-Well, that's his lost- I approached the table with the patient- wait, he told you he's not interest?

-Yep.

-You let him talk to you like that?- I frowned- he's an intern. When did interns lost respect?

-I don't know- he exhaled- but let's focus now.

At the end, Mickey didn't made it. He lost all brain activity.

-I'm sorry- I told my brother.

-It's okay- he said with sad eyes- there was less than 1% possibility he'd die. It's what he wanted.

-It's what they always want- I took of my gloves- again, I'm sorry. I'll see you tomorrow.

...

-Hey, Ross!- I called the intern when I saw him speaking to Edwards al the nurse station- a word please?

-Yes- he approached me- is everything alright?

-Yeah- I smiled sweetly- look, Ross, I get you're not interested in Neuro. Am I offended? Pretty much. Do I understand we all have preferences? Hell yeah- he frowned- but you don't speak like that to an attending. Pretty much less the head of a department and owner of the hospital. The way Dr Shepherd said you behave is to be ashamed. You're an intern. Respect the people with more authority all there will be consequences.